PT. LXXIV

Narrator

Three weeks of their early university semester program had passed by, and Yeji, along with Minji, had become concerned that Y/n was falling behind with their studies.

Y/n-ssi was so busy and worried about taking care of Haerin while she was injured that Y/n had been turning in their work late and showing up to classes late as well.

- Y/N POV -

"Why are you leaving? It's pouring rain!" Yeji yelled.

"I need to get Haerin!" I yelled back as I breathed deeply to gain the courage to run into the rain.

"But there's a study group! And you absolutely need it by the way you've been turning all your assignments in late!" Yeji kept yelling over the loud rain.

"Leave me alone," I coldly said before attempting to run into the rain.

Yeji quickly grabbed me before I could even get a raindrop on me and yelled, "SHE'S NOT WORTH! STOP ACTING CRAZY!"

"I'M NOT BEING CRAZY!!" I yelled back as I snatched my arm from her.

"YES, YOU ARE! LOVE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU THIS CRAZY. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO STRESS YOU OUT OR COST YOU TO SACRIFICE THINGS!!" Yeji yelled back in anger.

"THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT LOVE IS AND I'M IN LOVE WITH HER! IF YOU THINK THAT ME CARING ABOUT HAERIN AND DOING ANYTHING FOR HER NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT DESTROYS ME IS CALLED BEING CRAZY... THEN I AM CRAZY! I'M CRAZY IN LOVE WITH HER AND I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HER. EVEN WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU CALL ME CRAZY OR SAY ITS NOT WORTH IT, SPECIALLY THEN, I WILL KEEP ON LOVING HER!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Yeji stayed quiet after that. Her eyes were filling up with tears and there was a visible hurt in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go," I told her calmy before running into the rain.

I was sprinting down the university's main campus when a car suddenly hooked at me.

"Going to the high school?" Minji-ssi asked from the drivers seat.

"Yeah," I breathed out in exhaustion.

Yes, it was hard to be this in love with someone... but it had nothing to do with what everyone thought the problem was.... it had to do with being madly in love with someone for once.

And if I was going to go crazy because of love, I wouldn't want it to be anyone else but Kang Haerin-ssi.

"You alright?" Minji asked as she drove us to the school.

"Yeah," I answered a bit out of it.

I hadn't realized that I had gotten into Minji's car.

To be honest, I was really tired.

I kept doing my assignments overnight while Haerin slept because I didn't want her to see me stressed out. I also didn't want her to think that me taking care of her while having so much homework was an issue.... because it wasn't.

I couldn't sleep for other reasons too... but I didn't wanna worry her.

"I heard everything you told Yeji," Minji suddenly spoke up again.

"I understand what she means..... but... I also understand what you mean....," She softly spoke.

"I can never stop loving her, Minji. My love for Haerin isn't something disposable.... because if it was... then it wouldn't be love," I explained.

"I know," Minji-ssi whispered.

"I will never stop loving her.... and I won't ever stop loving her. I will never give up on us... on her... even if she ends up loving someone else... I will never stop," I started to choke up a bit.