PT. XXX

Narrator

Haerin and Y/n didn't even end up going to the store.

Haerin was too scared to let y/n out of the house so they just ended up making out all night.

The next morning, Haerin was still being clingy.

- Y/N POV -

"Haerin-ah, you can let go of y/n-ssi. They're not gonna go anywhere," Minji told Haerin as Haerin clung to my torso.

Haerin had walked like that the whole walk to school too.

"Baby, class is about to start" I whispered to Haerin as I kissed her cheek.

"Nuh huh!" Haerin hummed as she shook her head.

"Frog, remember our promise last night?" I whispered again.

Haerin finally pulled away a bit and nodded.

I pulled Haerin into a kiss then whispered against her lips, "Do you trust me?"

"Mhm," Haerin cutely responded.

"Can I go to class now?" I asked as I pinched her chubby cheeks.

"Yes," She cutely responded.

The bell suddenly rang and I covered Haerin's ears before kissing her forehead and taking off running to the other side of campus.

The final bell rang just as I was about to make it to class.

"Y/N-AH!!" I heard a familiar voice yell through the hall.

I turned to find Yeji making her way toward me.

"One pink slip for being tardy and detention after school," Yeji said as she handed me up a detention slip.

"Really? You're going to give me detention on my first offense?" I asked Yeji.

"Perks of being The Vice President," Yeji responded.

I sighed in frustration and just walked into my class.

After school, I found myself walking into detention instead of going to my club.

"Y/n-ssi!!" Hanni-ssi exclaimed as I walked in.

I was surprised to see her in detention.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"I have a problem with getting to class on time. I'm here at least once a week," Hanni answered.

I just made an 'o' face and took a seat next to her.

"Well, it's just you two today. So, just sit here for 45 minutes and then you can leave!" Yeji quickly said then left the room.

I sighed and took off my unfinished lunch.

"It's your first time here and you're already making yourself comfortable?" Hanni teased.

"It's not my first detention. I know how to make time go by fast," I answered her.

I started to eat my sandwich and Hanni-ssi just looked at me.

"Want some?" I offered her, trying to figure out why she was just staring at me.

Hanni took a bite from my sandwich but kept on looking at me.

"Umm, you got a little something on your lip" Hanni pointed out.

I furrowed my brows and whipped my lips. "What's with you and my lips?" I questioned her.

Suddenly, Hanni leaned in and pecked my lips.

My eyes widen in shock then got distracted by someone clearing their throat.

We both turned to look at the door and it was Minji with the rest of the girls.

Haerin's eyes started to water and she ran out of the room. I got out and followed after her.

"Haerin! Haerin, it's not what you think!" I said as I finally caught Haerin-ssi into my arms.

"YOU PROMISED!!" She yelled as she pushed me off.

"Haerin, please. Let me explain!" I begged her.

"You promised," Haerin whispered with a crack in her voice.

- Hanni POV -

"What did you do?" Danielle asked in a cold tone.

"I might have a slight crush on y/n-ah," I confessed.

"There are hundreds of students at this school! You can't crush on someone who isn't dating one of our best friends!" Dani began to yell.

"You might have just ruined their relationship," Minji suddenly said.

I sighed in frustration.... "I know," I answered her.

"Are you fucking serious!? You know?! You know and you're acting like it's no big deal!!??" Dani yelled as she walked up to me.

"Dani calm down," Minji told her.

"Haerin's been gushing over y/n for months. Way before they even started dating and you still decided that it was okay to kiss them?!" Danielle kept on yelling.

"Dani!" Minji yelled to get her attention.

"No! No! You guys don't get it. They live together. They sleep together. They eat together. They do everything together. They are fucking scared of the rain together. They are perfect for each other and that little fucking kiss probably just ruined their whole relationship!!!" Danielle yelled.

-

-

-

-

-

-