PT. CX

Narrator

Y/n took Haerin inside the cabin while Yoongi explained the rules of the house to everyone, including Eunwoo and Karina.

"You will all be respectful and quiet about this. You wanna be here you... shut up and respect their relationship. They're holding on by a thread and if anyone gets in the way, I swear I will murder someone. This is supposed to be a nice and relaxing vacation. You ruin it. You will never have my respect again," Yoongi coldly told the group.

Yoongi was beyond upset that his efforts were being ruined and disrespected.

- Haerin POV -

Y/n was really sweet when they took me inside the house.

"Are your ears okay? Did I do something to embarrass you?" Y/n kept asking as if in a panic.

"No baby, I know you wouldn't hit someone without a reason. It's okay," I response as I walked up to check Y/n's bloody hand.

"I'm sorry, I just got really angry. You're mine and you'll always be mine," Y/n answered.

Y/n took their hand away from me and suddenly said, "don't touch blood without gloves. You never know."

I got really shy by those words.

Y/n always used to tell me that before, but I never minded. "It's okay. Every time you've said that to me, I have never minded," I answered.

"Oh, Okay!" Y/n seeemd to turn red as I cleaned up their knuckles.

"Are you guys okay?" Minji Unnie suddenly walked into the room.

"Yeah, thanks!" Y/n politely replied.

Minji unnie walked up to us and took Y/n's hand from me. She then rubbed her hand back and forth on Y/n's back and took on my responsibility of cleaning Y/n's hand.

"I'm sorry. I think Haerin-ah was taking care of my hand," Y/n suddenly took their hands from Minji unnie.

It was a bit odd.

Y/n was always respectful to Minji unnie but not today.

Y/n took their hand away from Minji unnie and placed it in front of me.

"I don't have anything against you. I would just prefer if my girlfriend took care of it!" Y/n tried to be polite.

Minji unnie looked a bit upset.

"Sorry, Unnie," I whispered a bit shyly.

"Why would you say sorry? She seems like a nice leader and friend!" Y/n suddenly spoke up.

Minji unnie laughed a bit then walked into our shared bedroom for the trip.

"Did I upset her?" Y/n started to wince in pain, as I cleaned their knuckle and bandaged it.

"Umm, Unnie was a really good friend to you," I answered not knowing what to say.

"And you were okay with us?" Y/n followed up.

"Umm.... I think at first.... I got really jealous.... but you never gave me a reason to not trust you like I did," I was very honest.

"Did you do something?" Y/n asked.

"Ummm.... I- I kissed Dani unnie," I answered.

"Oh okay," Y/n answered.

Y/n didn't seem upset at all.

"Do you remember?" I asked all confused.

"No, I've just seen how close you both are and I figured you two were like best friends or something," Y/n responded... not sounding jealous at all.