PT. LIII

Narrator

Y/n and Haerin walked home holding hands. They ate dinner then both decided to take a shower before doing their homework together.

Y/n-ssi had showered first and Haerin followed after. She showered as quickly as she could... still a bit in fear Y/n would just leave home and not come back again.

- Haerin POV -

I rushed into the shower so fast that I forgot to grab a shirt.

I placed my towel over my sports bra and walked out of the bathroom hoping that Y/n-ssi wouldn't be in the room.

"Oww!" I squealed as I bumped into Y/n-ssi while trying to rush out of the bathroom.

"Oh sorry. Are you okay?" Y/n asked.

I froze when I saw Y/n's wet hair and their fresh looking white t-shirt.

It was one of my favorite looks. Y/n always looked so relaxed after a nice shower and they always put on a white t-shirt when Y/n was ready to put their pajamas on yet.

"Haerin-ssi?" Y/n-ssi asked, taking me out of my trance.

"Umm, yes. Sorry... I forgot a t-shirt!" I awkwardly answered as I tried to cover myself with the towel.

Y/n-ssi then suddenly gripped my waist and pulled me close. "You don't have to wear a shirt if you don't want to," Y/n whispered.

I was so overwhelmed by our proximity but I had missed this feeling so much.

I missed the increase in heart rate, I missed the way my palms would get all sweaty, and I missed being in Y/n's arms. It was almost like I wanted to be overwhelmed.

"But you're wearing a shirt," I whispered back as I held to the hems of Y/n's shirt.

Suddenly, Y/n started to take their shirt off and I got super nervous. I could feel myself starting to blush too.

"Now we're even," Y/n-ssi cutely giggled before holding my hips again.

"I want a kiss," I whispered without thinking.

Y/n just nodded then leaned in to press their lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around Y/n's neck and began to suck on their lower lip.

The kissing became more intense and before I knew it, Y/n-ssi and I were making out on my bed. Y/n was hovering over me as I sucked on their tongue.

Suddenly, I felt our bare upper bodies press against each other and it felt super uncomfortable.

"Okay, okay. I don't like that!" I abruptly said as I pushed Y/n away.

"Oh okay, sorry" Y/n-ssi cutely responded as they tried to put their shirt back on. I quickly stopped and pulled Y/n back into a kiss.

The truth was that I really liked to look at Y/n's body. It was all nice and pretty to look at. It made me all happy and giddy every time I got to see Y/n-ssi' body.

"No, I like this.... I just don't like it when our bare bodies touch. It feels uncomfortable," I explained against Y/n's lips.

Y/n-ssi smiled widely against my lips and then pulled away to grab their shirt.

I became confused once Y/n started to put their shirt over my head and helped me put it on.

"This is your shirt," I said all confusion.

"Mhm, but you look cuter in it!" Y/n-ssi cutely whispered as they pulled me into a kiss.

I felt so much better with a shirt on. It was even better that it was Y/n's shirt. It was all nice and warm.

Y/n deepened our kiss as they pushed their body up against mine.

"Better?" Y/n-ssi whispered against my lips.

"Mhm, thank you!" I hummed out as I pulled Y/n-ssi as close as I could.

For the rest of the night, I held Y/n-ssi in between my legs as we made out. We kissed for so long that we ended up forgetting to do our homework.

We kissed way beyond bedtime.... until thunder rumbled through the sky.

"AHHHH~!" I squealed out of fear as Y/n-ssi flinched.... tried not to seem scared.

We both ended up laughing at each other's cute frightened reactions.

"We should probably go to sleep," Y/n said as they pecked my lips.

"Okay," I lowly responded.

Y/n-ssi then laid next to me and I cuddled Y/n's arms.

"Goodnight," Y/n-ssi whispered with a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight!" I whispered back all warm and  comfortable.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-