PT. LXXXIV

Narrator

Yoongi took all the girls out and Y/n-ssi out in celebration of their new accomplishment.

Y/n wasn't as happy as the rest but they were still proud of the girls.

Y/n-ssi was feeling more worried than anything, but they knew they couldn't voice their concerns over the girls becoming idols.... Y/n kept quiet in fear of making the girls feel like they made a mistake....

So, in order to make any unnecessary comments.... Y/n-ssi just drank.... Y/n drank until they were as drunk as they could get.

- Haerin POV -

I was really happy and proud to have finally gotten contracted to be an idol. It was even better that the girls and I got contracted as a group.

"Are you okay?" Minji unnie asked Y/n-ssi.

Y/n-ssi seemed drunk but I didn't think much of it. I hadn't seen Y/n drunk like this before.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Y/n-ssi responded.... it sounded almost like in an angry tone.

"I think you should stop drinking," Hanni unnie suggested.

"Yeah," Y/n softly replied but kept on taking soju shots.

Suddenly, Yoongi Oppa elbowed me and leaned in to whispered... "Tell Y/n to stop drinking, they listen to you."

I nodded to show him I understood but before I could speak.... I was cut off by someone.

"Drunk? Really?" We heard someone say to the side of us.

It was Sakura sunbaenim

We all immediately got up and bowed to our Sunbae.... except for Y/n-ssi and Oppa.

I had forgotten that Sakura Sunbaenim was like a best friend to Y/n-ssi.

"You gonna join or are you just gonna stare at me like I'm the only person on the planet?" Y/n-ssi rudely remarked.

"Sit," Yoongi Oppa ordered.

I was confused.

Why would they invite a stranger to our celebration?

"Oh my Sunbae, it's an honor to have you here!"..... "I want to be just like you!".... "You're my favorite member!"..... The girls excitedly commented.

I was upset.

I was mad at myself for not reacting the same way.

"This is Kang Haerin, she's sort of like our little sister," Yoongi Oppa began to introduce us to the girl in front of me.

Most of the time... I forgot that Yoongi Oppa was a well respected Video Game Developer... and he knew a lot of people.

"The only time I've seen you this drunk was when you hooked up with Kazuha," Sakura Sunbaenim suddenly commented.