PT. CI

Narrator

For once since the hospital, Yoongi allowed someone to sleepover at their house.

Yoongi had actually seen how Y/n and Haerin were interacting in the backyard.

So, when Haerin asked... "Oppa, can I please sleep over?"

Yoongi felt like saying no and separating them for the night was wrong.

So, he answered... "Just this once."

- Y/N POV-

Brother had allowed Haerin to sleepover.

Which was really odd because the girls never spent much time when they came to visit. They would come and drop off food or ask about my day then rush out because they have a busy schedule.

Brother gave me and Haerin the shared room for the night and we got to know each other a little better.

"So, have you ever dated?" Haerin asked as we laid in separate beds.

"No, I don't think so," I answered a bit confused.

I really wasn't sure but I figured someone would have said something by now.

"Have you?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, I have," Haerin surprisingly answered.

"Oh, really?" I teased.

"Yah! Is it so hard so believe?!" She yelled back as she throw a pillow at me.

"Not, really. You're beautiful," I answered.

Haerin froze for a second then threw another pillow at me.

"Haha very funny!" She teased.

"Only one?" I kept being curious.

"Mhm, I got really lucky with them," Haerin softly responded.

"So, what happened?" I asked.

"Did you two break up or....?" I kept being nosy.

I wasn't sure why I cared so much but it was probably because I had been so scared to talk to anyone.

Everyone just looked at me weird or would walk eggshells around me.

But Haerin didn't. She was so sweet and kind.

I felt so comfortable with her.

Specially since she was the first person I saw when I woke up in the hospital.

She was bathing me, so she must really care about me.

It was comforting to know that she cared so much that she didn't mind going through the trouble of making sure that I was clean while I was in the hospital.

"No, we didn't break up. We see each other once in a while. My idol schedule is just so busy so I don't get to see them as much as I'd like," Haerin answered.

"Dating an idol must be really hard," I commented, thinking about how stressful Haerin's relationship probably gets at time.

"Yeah, must had been," Haerin seemed to whispered to herself.

"Boy or Girl?" I teased.

"Does It Matter?!" Haerin sassed me trying to throw another pillow at me.

"HAHA, There's no more!" I teased her as I threw her pillows back.

"I'm hungry!" Haerin suddenly began to whine.

"Uhh, I don't know if you like avocado but we can make avocado toast!" I excitedly told her.