PT. XXII

Narrator

After the boxing match, everyone returned back home.

Y/n-ssi ended up taking another shower, while Yoongi went out to buy chicken. Haerin was just patiently waiting to get the company of y/n back.

- Y/N POV -

When I got out of the shower, I was surprised to have Haerin pull me onto her bed.

"Wooaah, everything okay?" I asked her as she crawled on top of me.

"Mhm, I just want a kiss" Haerin responded as she leaned down for a kiss.

I cupped her face and kissed her back.

Haerin deepened the kiss as she started to tug on my shirt.

"Are you okay?" I tried to ask as Haerin started to suck on my tongue.

"Is she okay?" I kept asking myself as Haerin started to pull up my shirt.

"Is this really happening right now?" I asked myself as I pulled her as close as possible.

Haerin began to drag her nails across my bareback and I felt chills running down my spine.

I started to get nervous and excited all at the same time.... but I wanted what was happening to continue... no matter how it ended up.

I held Haerin's hips as she sucked on my tongue then slid my hands up to help her take off her jacket.

Haerin didn't even flinch by my actions, so I slid my hands down to help her with her shirt.

"Stop! STOP!" Haerin suddenly yelled as she pushed me off her.

"Wooaah! Okay, I'm sorry!" I freaked out a bit as I put my hands up to let her know I wasn't touching her anymore.

"I'm sorry. I really want to... I do. It's just that....," Haerin stuttered out.

"I really want to too," I whispered back.

"But don't feel pressured. We don't have to rush," I told Haerin as I caressed her cheeks.

"I- I- I'm just scared...," Haerin responded.

"I'm scared that you'll wake up one day and regret your decision... I just don't think that I could ever owe someone that much," Haerin whispered as she got off me.

I pulled her back and cupped her face, pressing my lips on her's.

"I love you, Haerin. There's absolutely no reason for you to think that I'll ever regret being with you," I whispered against her lips.

Suddenly, I felt a tear rolling down Haerin's cheek. I pulled away to look at her and she sniffled.... pulling me back into a kiss.

"I love you," She whispered back.

"Most of the time, I feel like you love me so much more than I love you" She added as she pulled away from my lips.

My heart sank to my stomach.

I was too scared to ask what she meant.

- Haerin POV -

I regretted starting everything that was happening.

I wanted to feel what I felt the other night.

Feeling y/n's bare skin felt so good and the kissing was absolutely amazing.

I just wanted more.

But of course, I was scared.

I felt like y/n loved me more than I loved them.... I felt like I didn't know how to love normally.

All I could feel was this suffocating feeling that made my heart constantly beat irregularly.

It probably wasn't how normal people felt.

I started to get even more scared when y/n-ssi didn't respond.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah... yeah, just thinking that maybe.... maybe I should do a better job at being your partner. Find a way for you to get to love me just as much as I do... or at least close to it," Y/n-ssi answered in a sad tone.

"You don-"

I was about to say something when y/n suddenly put their shirt back on and gently pushed me off.

"I'm sorry. I think I need to go for a walk," Y/n-ssi whispered then grabbed their jacket and walked out the room.

"What just happened?" I whispered to myself as I was left completely confused.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-