PT. V

Narrator

Y/n and Haerin had managed to get home without getting wet.

As always, y/n surrendered most of the umbrella so Haerin wouldn't get hit by a single rain drop.

- Y/N POV -

It was finally game day.

Me and Haerin were getting ready for school. We were both ready to leave until I realized Haerin was wearing her uniform.

"What happened to the jersey I laid on your bed?" I asked Haerin-ssi.

"Oh, I folded it and put it in your drawer!" Haerin replied with a cute smile.

I furrowed my brows as I realized that I probably I should have told her that she should wear it today.

I then walked over to my drawer and took out my jersey. I walked over to Haerin, handing my jersey to her.

"Here, you should wear it" I told Haerin.

"But it's yours," Haerin responded... looking confused.

"Couples can wear each other's clothes," I chuckled out.

"Plus, all the other player's girlfriends wear their jerseys!" I whine out.

Haerin then started to blush.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that!" Haerin-ssi giggled out.

My heart fluttered at her cute response.

Haerin then grabbed my jersey and skipped over to our bathroom. She quickly came back out and my heart stopped when I saw her in my jersey.

"You ready?" I asked as I felt my whole body tingle from all the butterflies.

"Mhm," Haerin hummed out.

I then grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers.

Our school day went by really quickly.

Everyone in the school was talking about what had happened during practice the day before.

"Hey!" Jeno yelled from down the hall.

I furrowed my brows in confusion as he walked over to me and Haerin-ssi.

"Look, Haerin-ssi... I'm really sorry about yesterday. I didn't know you were sensitive to noise. I hope you know that I didn't mean to hurt you," Jeno told Haerin.

I was a bit skeptical of his apology.

"You didn't say I'm sorry to y/n-ssi," Haerin coldly responded.

My eyes widen by her shocking response.

"Y/n-ssi got hurt by your girlfriend and you responded by starting a fighting. I don't think I can accept your apology if you think you were only half wrong," Haerin told him in a cold tone.

I was shocked by the sudden sassy tone in her voice. She was really confident and serious about her words.

"Ahh... yeah.... Captain, I'm sorry Karina hit you. She just gets very jealous of Haerin," Jeno turned to tell me.

"Okayyyy," I responded with skepticism.

"Thank you, Jeno-ssi" Haerin told him.

Jeno then bowed at us and walked away.