PT. LXXXVII

Narrator

Y/n-ssi was having a hard time all night.

Y/n was already feeling like shit but now they felt even worse because they had hooked up with Wonyoung.

In their whole confused and frustrated state, Y/n was being comforted by Karina. Something that was too familiar for them. Almost like a stress reliever.

- Karina POV -

Y/n-ah was in obvious distress over their break up with Haerin but it was a bit odd. Y/n kept saying that they messed up and that things weren't supposed to end like this.

I was honestly very concerned. I had never seen Y/n  behave this way.

"We should get you home," I suggested as I realized that the sun was starting to come up.

Y/n shook their head in disapproval.

I sighed in frustration.

I didn't know what to do at this point.

I continued to rub my hand up and down Y/n's back to comfort them when all of a sudden Y/n-ah kissed me.

I quickly pushed them off.

It's not I didn't want to. It's that I didn't want to become a mistake Y/n-ah would regret later.

"Okay, you need to go home!" I sternly told Y/n.

"Fine!" Y/n-ah grunted.

"I'll walk you," I told them as I grabbed a jacket and my keys.

Y/n-ah and I walked to their home in complete silence. It was really weird.

I started to realized that Y/n hadn't smile the entire time they were at my house.

"Are you depressed or something?" I finally spoke.

Unfortunately, we had finally arrived at Y/n's house and they used that as an excuse to ignore my question.

Suddenly, Haerin ran out of the house.

"Where the hell have you been?!" She began to scold Y/n.

It was clear that these two were suffering from the break up.

Haerin realized I was there too and simply said, "Oh," before walking back into the house.

"Nothing happened!" I yelled before Haerin went out of sight.

"Haerin-ssi, nothing happened between us if that's what you're worried about!" I reiterated.

Haerin turned back to look at me and simply responded, "Okay," before walking back into the house.

Y/n-ah didn't really seemed to walk back into the house.

Suddenly, another girl walked out of the house and yelled.... "You coming inside or what?"

It was the idol Jang Wonyoung.

I was so confused.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?!" I finally snapped.

"That's my childhood best friend. I hooked up with her last night and Haerin somehow found out about it and now I don't wanna walk in the house to the impending mess I caused," Y/n monotonely answered.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "But I thought you two were broken up?"

"We are!" Y/n-ah sighed out.

"So then what does she care?" I followed up all confused and frustrated.

"She probably doesn't. I'm just embarrassed that I stopped so low," Y/n answered.