PT. LXXX

Narrator

Haerin had made a painful decision for herself. One she thought about for a few days. She had isolated herself to not be influenced by anyone.

"I've come to the conclusion that I am not what's best for you," Haerin-ssi coldly spoke to Y/n-ssi.

"What?" Y/n asked with a lot of confusion.

"Because of my autism, I won't ever be able to be there for you the way that you need me. I know you're strong but you're not made of steel. You can't keep hurting yourself to take care of me. I won't allow that anymore," Haerin sternly spoke as she attempted to look Y/n in the eyes.

"Are you trying to break up with me?" Y/n-ssi asked.

"Yes, I am not what's best for you" Haerin-ssi answered as she looked to her feet.

"But what if I'm what's best for you? You're just going to throw that all away because you think you can't make me happy? Because you do. I love you so much and you haven't done anything wrong," Y/n began to try to reason with Haerin.

- Y/N POV -

I was trying hard to reason with Haerin.

I didn't want her to leave. I didn't understand what I had done to cause her to completely leave me and leave the house.

"Haerin-ssi please, Jagiya please," I pleaded as I tried to hold back my tears.

I tried to reach for her hand to beg but Haerin just moved her hand away from me.

"Please understand this was the hardest decision I've ever had to make. It is a decision I made on my own and you didn't do anything wrong. Now, if you'll excuse me, I will be heading out. Please tell Yoongi oppa that I went through with my decision," Haerin softly spoke before getting up from the edge of the bedroom and having Bangle follow her out of the room.

"Oppa?" I asked myself.

I didn't even get the chance to say a proper goodbye so I ran out of the door and into the front of the house.... but by then... a blackout car I was too familiar was driving away.

It was my brother's personal driver.

I was running back into the house, but suddenly stopped when I noticed Haerin's drawings all over the front wall of the house. I did my best to hold my tears back. My confusion and sadness suddenly turned into anger and I marched inside.

"So, she really left, huh?" Brother asked me like if it was the most casual thing.

I walked up to him and immediately laid my fist to his face.

"YOU KNEW!?!? YOU FUCKING KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING?!" I screamed in rage.

"I wanted to-"

I tackled him to the ground and punched him again.

"YOU WHAT?!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I WANTED TO RESPECT HER DECISION!!!" Yoongi yelled back as he kicked me off him.

Yoongi and I both immediately got up from the kitchen floor and stared each other down... this didn't last long before we both started throwing punches at each other.

Yoongi grabbed me by the shirt and screamed in my face, "You're acting like a fucking brat. Respect her decisions!"

I pushed him off and punched him.

"You're acting like she meant fucking nothing to this family!" I screamed back.

Yoongi tackled me to the floor and beat me as much he could before I head butted him and kicked him off. I then pinned him to floor and spit blood in his face.

"I love her to death and you just fucking let her go like if she meant nothing. You didn't have to do anything but look out for her. For her, for me. You had responsibility to this!" I screamed at the top of my lungs with each punch.

"I KNOW! I KNOW!" Yoongi yelled back as he managed to pin me to the floor.

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!?! DON'T YOU THINK I FEEL RESPONSIBLE FOR BREAKING YOUR HEART... AND HERS?!? BUT SHE DID THIS FOR HERSELF. TO FEEL NORMAL. TO FEEL LIKE SHE CAN TAKE CARE OF HERSELF WITHOUT IMPOSING ON ANYONE!!!" Brother yelled as he held my fists.

I couldn't even speak at this point. I felt like smoke was coming out my nostrils... but I couldn't help but calm down a bit.

If normal is what Haerin wanted... and I wasn't giving that to her... then okay.

After a few minutes of me not moving, Yoongi finally got off me and I sat up against the kitchen cabinets.

"Here," Brother said as he handed me a bag of ice.

Yoongi then sighed and sat next to me as he put an ice bag to his lips too.

This wasn't the first time Brother and I had fought like this....

"She does love you.... and I know you love her... but respect her decision," Yoongi tiredly spoke.

"I will," I whispered in annoyance.

"Don't go looking for her. Don't call her. Don't go to her school.... just give her time. I know it's going to be hard but let her come to you," Brother kept on talking.

"Yeah," I coldly responded.

"Don't just say yeah... actually do it," he responded.

"It's not fair. I didn't even get a proper explanation. I just woke up today and saw her things packed. I didn't even get to fully wake up... I just want to know what I did," I whispered... it was more to myself then to my brother.

Yoongi didn't say anything else.

I sighed in frustration then got up to go back to bed.

"This is bullshit," I thought to myself.

I stared at the empty bed next to me for a few seconds before deciding to just go back to sleep.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: What are we thinking about all of this? .-.