PT. LXIX

Narrator

"Why did you punch him so hard?!" Jungkook yelled at Y/n.

"He was making a scene," Yoongi suddenly answered him.

"But like you know you punch harder than him," Jungkook responded as he tried to wake up Eunwoo.

"This isn't a ring, you could go to jail for knocking someone unconscious" Namjoon began to scold the young boxer.

"Are your ears okay?" Minji asked as she put a stray strand of hair being Haerin's ear.

"Mhm," Haerin hummed as Y/n-ssi cupped her face to check her as well.

- Eunwoo POV -

I started to regain consciousness and noticed everyone was circled around me. I quickly got up and played it off as if I was okay.

"I'm good. I'm good. Nothing happened!" I exclaimed as I dusted myself off.

"Y/n-ah knocked you out is what happened," Taehyung sunbaenim snickered under his breath.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Y/n was about to speak when I interjected, "You can't go using violence all the time. I hope you're not losing your cool like that with your girlfriend."

Y/n-ssi furrowed their eyebrows at me then gulped as if trying to bite back their tongue.

I had heard all the stories. I had seen all the tantrums when they were a kid.

I knew all the stories about Y/n.

The loner, the student with anger issues, the player who only hurt people, the unemotionally available asshole that always left people disappointed..... I knew someone like Y/n would only hurt someone like Haerin.

"There's no way this careless human has anything in common or even any compassion for someone like Haerin," I kept thinking to myself.

- Y/N POV -

Eunwoo-ssi was getting on my nerves.

First, he's trying to get at my girlfriend then he's yelling at the top of his lungs right in front of her.

"I think you owe Haerin-ssi an apology for hurting her ears," Yoongi suddenly told Eunwoo-ssi.

"I think your dongsaeng owes me an apology for hitting me," Eunwoo rebutted.

"I'm sorry what?! How am I wrong for wanting to protect my girlfriend at all cost?!" I began to raise my voice.

Haerin pulled me back and hid in my chest. I held her in my arms tightly and tried to calm down.

"Eunwoo, I think you've had enough to drink" Jungkook suddenly spoke up.

"Why is Eunwoo-ssi upset?" Haerin suddenly whispered into my ear.

"He's just a bit tired. I think he just needs some rest," I whispered back as I kissed her little forehead.

"I'm fine!" Eunwoo-ssi suddenly slurred out as he almost fell back.

Namjoon and Jungkook managed to stop him from falling then helped him up to one of the guest rooms.

"Should we go to bed too?" I asked Haerin as I noticed her big cat eyes start to fill with tears.

It was obvious that she felt bad for some reason.

Haerin probably felt like she caused the situation.

"Mhm," Haerin shortly hummed.

I nodded in response... but before taking her to bed, I made sure to clean her cut and put a bandaid on it.

"Here we go," I cooed at her as I kissed her little finger.

"Let's go?" I asked after.

"Yes!" Haerin cutely exclaimed.

I then slouched down a bit and told Haerin, "Hop on!"

She didn't get what I meant so the girls had to teach her a bit.

"It's a piggyback ride. Like this!" Hanni attempted to teach Haerin.

"No, no. Like this unnie!" Hyein attempted to help too.

One by one each girl tried to teach Haerin their own way of getting on someone's back but they were all unsuccessful.

"Alright, this way then!" I exclaimed as I picked up Haerin bridal style.

"Okaayy!!" Haerin cutely giggled.

Soon enough, I put Haerin to bed and she fell asleep within seconds on getting tucked into bed.

"She must have been tired," Minji-ssi whispered as she stood by Haerin's room door.

"Yeah, she had a lot of fun" I awkwardly responded.

"Earlier.... Eunwoo-ssi walked up to me and said.... "It hurts when the people we love... love someone else... doesn't it?"," Minji informed me.

I sighed and began to walk out of the room. I pulled Minji out with me to let Haerin rest without disturbances.

"I can tell he likes her. I'm not an idiot," I coldly told Minji as I walked back to the kitchen for a beer.

"Don't you care?" The President asked in turn.

I took a deep breath then opened up two cold beers. I took a sip of my drink before saying, "He seems to assume that he knows me and my intentions. It's only a matter of time before he embarrasses himself."

Minji-ssi snickered then grabbed the beer I had yet to offer her. "Why are you always such an asshole when it comes to Haerin?" She asked as she took a sip.

"I am not," I coldly responded.

"I just don't like it when they treat her like she's so different, she's just human. Beautiful like the rest of us," I told her as I sipped on my beer.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-