PT. CXV

Narrator

"Gangaji!" Haerin squealed when she got home.

Y/n's ears perked up like a puppy's and ran out their room to greet Haerin.

It was sad to say but Y/n was doing their best to hold onto as many memories as they could.

Specially, when it came to Haerin.

"Frog!" Y/n exclaimed.

- Y/N POV -

Today I woke up, a bit confused.

I wasn't sure where I was or who I was.

"You ready to see Haerin? I hope you haven't forgotten about her!" Someone yelled through the door of the bedroom I was in.

"Who's Haerin?" I thought to myself.

For some odd reason, I wasn't scared.

It didn't feel like I was kidnapped or like I was forced to be here.

It felt more like home.

I was very curious on who this Haerin person was and why I wasn't supposed to forget about them.

I sat up and looked around the room to find a mess of pictures and papers all over the wall.

"Girlfriend = Kang Haerin
Nickname = Frog / Kitty / Jagiya"

Was written in big black letters above several pictures of a very pretty girl.

"Is she special or something?" I asked myself.

Soon enough, my question was answered.

I noticed a long hand written letter that caught my eye.

"Dear Y/n,"

It read...

"Soon you'll wake up and realize that you can't remember anything about yesterday or any of the days before that. You won't recognize anybody and you might not even recognize yourself...

And all of that is okay.

I'm writing to you to remind you a bit about your life.

Most importantly.. to remind you of Haerin.

Haerin is this really cute girl that you met in High School. She's very special. She has autism that is honestly just misunderstood and she's your GIRLFRIEND.

She's grown up a lot since you met her but she's still very shy and silly around you. She might seem a little weird but that's why you like her so much.

Haerin is an idol and you might see her on TV at times.

So, do me a favor and cheer her on, okay?

Make sure you attend her shows, concerts, and award shows whenever possible.

I have taped Haerin's schedule for the whole year on your bedroom door. The schedule might change a lot as times goes but just make sure to at least check in and ask her about her schedule.