PT. LXXXII

Narrator

Y/n-ssi and Haerin were both in a pain that was unimaginable to the both of them. They both had never thought they're break up.

As Haerin arrived to the gym, she noticed Y/n-ssi fighting with Kazuha-ssi on the boxing ring.

She smiled at the sight of seeing Y/n fighting again.

It was one Haerin's favorite memories to see Y/n fight. She knew it was wrong or that Y/n would always get hurt but she knew Y/n-ah always fought with all their might.... just for her.... just so Haerin can see that Y/n would do anything for her.

- Haerin POV -

When I got to the gym, I felt jealous that Y/n-ssi was in the ring with Kazuha-ssi.

"Haerin!" Y/n-ssi exclaimed before getting knocked out in the ring.

"Oh my god, I didn't realize Y/n-ah wasn't paying attention!" Kazuha-ssi exclaimed as she ran up to aid Y/n-ah.

I was upset.

How could Kazuha-ssi not notice that Y/n didn't have their gloves up?

Y/n-ssi had one of the best defense techniques in their league. It was outrageous to have a fellow fighter throw an illegal punch.

"Y/n, Y/N-AH!!!" Kazuha-ssi tried to yell at Y/n-ssi.

I pushed her off in annoyance and cupped Y/n's faces. "Y/n-ah, Y/n-ssi, Jagiya, jag-"..... I began to try to get Y/n-ssi to wake up when Y/n suddenly jolted up from the floor.

"Haerin-ah! Kang Haerin! Is-is she okay?!" Y/n-ssi asked in a dazed panic.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Are you okay? We should get you an ice pack," I responded as I tried to help Y/n-ssi out of the ring and into the locker room.

"Out!!" I heard Kazuha-ssi yell at everyone in the locker room as I dragged Y/n-ssi in.

Everyone ran out of the room and Kazuha helped me lay Y/n-ssi on a bench.

Suddenly, Y/n-ssi started to get up and regain full consciousness.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked.

"I came to return your umbrella and make sure you were okay," I responded a bit embarrassed.

"I'm fine. You're not needed here," Y/n-ssi coldly responded.

"Y/n don't be rude!" Kazuha-ssi yelled.

"Fuck that, how can I be nice to someone who just left without a good explanation," Y/n answered her in a rude manner.

I felt myself start to get angry again.

"It hurt me to leave you know," I answered in anger.

"Yeah, right. It's been weeks and all of a sudden you wanna be here be for me...," Y/n-ah responded as they fixed up their gear to get back into the ring.

"It hurt me to leave you! It still hurts to have left behind the one thing I wanted most!!" I yelled in anger.

"I had to let go of dreams I didn't even know I had!!" I screamed in pure agony.

"I HAD TO LET GO OF THE ONLY PERSON I EVER THOUGHT I COULD MARRY. THE ONLY PERSON I EVER WANTED TO HAVE KIDS WITH. THE ONLY PERSON I COULD BE MYSELF WITH!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I ONLY CAME HERE TO MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T GO HOME WITHOUT AN UMBRELLA!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!" I finally yelled before throwing Y/n's umbrella on the floor and running out the gym to call Oppa's driver.