PT. X

Narrator

As y/n-ssi and Haerin slept, a storm had started.

In the mist of the loud rain outside their bedroom window.... Haerin-ssi woke up. She struggled to fall back asleep until y/n got up to used the restroom.

"Are you okay?" Y/n-ssi asked as they noticed Haerin was sitting up on her bed, clutching her blanket.

Haerin looked at y/n a bit frightened and shook her head no. Y/n then sat on Haerin's bed and pulled her into to their embrace.

Even though Haerin was feeling all those overwhelming feelings she felt when y/n-ssi got too close, she was too scared to not be in y/n's arms.

- Y/N POV -

I woke up the next day rushing.

Because, Haerin had fallen asleep on me while sitting up.... and because while sleeping she kept mumbling and clinging on to me... I hadn't had much sleep.

I had overslept, trying to get whatever sleep I could.

"Yah, Hurry up before the rain starts pouring again!" Brother Yoongi yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled as I put on my uniform jacket and ran out the room.

"Haerin-ssi, are you ready?" I asked Haerin, who was patiently waiting for me by the front door.

She nodded her head as I rushed to put my shoes on.

"Alright, byeeee!" I softly yelled.

Me and Haerin then walked out the front door before I realized I had left my umbrella in the room.

"Wait!" I told Haerin-ssi before running back into the house.

I rumbled through my things and quickly found my umbrella. I then ran back out the house and froze.

I was entranced when I saw my beautiful girlfriend just standing there, waiting for me outside.

"WOAH, She's so pretty!" I cooed to myself.

Of course, I knew how beautiful Haerin was but I hadn't realized I was dating one of the most gorgeous and smartest girls in the school.

Suddenly, I felt a smack to the back of the head.

"Stop looking at her like that, she might melt!" Yoongi scolded.

I shook my feelings off and opened up the umbrella.

"Here is your lunches, make sure you actually eat it this time!" Brother said as he handed me and Haerin our packed lunches.

"Mhm, see you later" I mumbled out.

"Bye, Opppa!" Haerin cutely said.

Me and Haerin then walked to school holding hands while I held the umbrella up for us.