PT. XIX

Narrator

The weekend has come around again and everyone seemed at peace.

Y/n was getting ready for work, Haerin was hanging out with her friends in the living room, and Yoongi was in his room playing the beta version of his new game.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin and I had a good week for once. We'd go to class together, I'd have lunch with her and her friends, and then go to our clubs after school.

It was really nice actually.

Saturday soon came around and I was getting ready to go to work. I grabbed all my things then headed out of the room to find the same 4 girls that had been raiding my house everyone weekend, plus my girlfriend, sitting on our sofa.

"Why are you guys always here?" I playfully whined.

"Because you have food and Haerin, you got everything we need!" Hanni sassed me.

I chuckled at her response as I grabbed my water bottle. I then walked over to kiss Haerin-ei goodbye and put my shoes on to leave.

- Haerin POV -

Once y/n-ssi had walked out the house to go to work, Minji leaned in and asked... "So, did you guys do anything?"

I had confideded in Minji unnie and the girls about a new emotion I was feeling. She explained to what it was and how to go about it but I wasn't sure I was ready.

"Yeah, what happened? Tell us!" Dani unnie exclaimed.

"Nothing," I answered them.

"What do you mean nothing?" Hanni unnie asked in serious tone.

"Nothing, we didn't do anything. I couldn't do what you guys suggested," I responded.

"What if y/n-ssi doesn't want to do that with me? Or like what if I don't like it? Or what if we're all just misunderstanding my emotions?" I asked.

"Haerin, trust me. Just the fact that y/n dated both Yeji and Karina-ssi tells us that they done that many times and probably want do it with you too," Hanni unnie told me.

"Yeah, y/n has probably done it like a hundred times by now, there's no reason why they wouldn't want to!" Danni unnie agreed.

I shook my head from the stress of the topic.

"Yeah, that doesn't make me feel better" I told them.

"Yeah guys, shut up!" Minji unnie interjected.

"Haerin look, if you still want to try. Just try something simple so you won't feel too scare or pressured. Something small like taking off y/n's tie or helping them unbutton their shirt," Minji unnie suggested.

I nodded my head in understandment.

"Okay, I'll think about it. I think I can do that," I answered as I genuinely felt like that was something simple that I could try.

The rest of the day, we watched tv and sang some of the songs we had been learning.

I had a lot of fun with them again.

The weekend has become my favorite part of the week. It was the time of the week I could spend with everyone I love. With my friends, with y/n-ssi, and with Yoongi oppa.

- Y/N POV -

After work, I went home.

I was super excited that I didn't have to work the next day and I could just spend my sunday with Haerin.