PT. LXXII

Narrator

After a few restful days, everyone returned back home from their mini vacation.

As freeing as it was to get away for a bit and be around all the people they love, it was now time for Yoongi and Y/n to settle the pending issues surrounding Haerin.

- Y/N POV -

"Ughh, I already know this crazy lady has filed a missing person report and accuse us of kidnapping Haerin!" I groaned to my brother.

After our long drive back from our little beach trip, Haerin was so exhausted that she just passed out on her bed without even eating dinner.

"Surprisingly, I haven't her anything from our PI. I asked him to keep tabs on that crazy lady and her man, but he hasn't given me any updates," Yoongi responded.

Suddenly, his phone started ringing and he checked on it.

"Speak of the devil!" He remarked before picking up the phone and putting it on speaker.

"Turn on the news channel," His PI quickly said, then hung up.

"The hell!" I scoffed before walking over to turn on the TV.

"High School Principal, Mr. Park, is caught attempting to flee the country after embezzling millions of wons from his school. Mr. Park was caught at the airport by Seoul PD, along with a woman presumed to be his accomplice and love. As the story develops we will keep you all updated. For now, all the classes at Mr. Park's school have been canceled until further notice...."

Yoongi and I turned to look at each other in disbelief.

Brother quickly called our PI back and asked, "Was Ms. Lee arrested in connection to this embezzling case?"

Because of privacy laws in South Korea, it was really hard to know for sure if Ms. Lee had been arrested... but if someone did know, it would be our investigator... and this was some we absolutely needed to know.

"Yes, she was caught attempting to flee the morning with Mr. Park... but listen... I got to go. I'm currently trying to get more information on this. I will update you when I can!" Our PI answered us before hanging up.

"Stupid bitch wasn't even worried about Haerin," I scoffed under my breath.

"Language!" Yoongi scolded.

"Hey, all I'm saying is that she treated me like a fucking criminal for taking care of her niece when she was the criminal this whole fucking time!" I defended myself.

"Well, at least I won't have to go to court to try and adopt Haerin," Brother sighed out.

"Good!" I exclaimed.

"Cus that would have made shit fucking weird!" I added.

"Okay, but listen, Haerin can't know about this yet. We have to tell her when things have settled down," Yoongi suddenly whispered.

"No, absolutely not. I am not lying or obminiting anything from my girlfriend. She deserves to know. She has the right to know. It's her aunt," I refused.

"Why are you siding with that old hag?" Yoongi angry asked.

"I am not siding with that stupid lady. I am siding with Haerin. She deserves to know these things and have her own opinions and emotions about it. She's not as fragile as you think. If she has a hard time with the news, then that's why we're here. If we were in her position, we'd want to know!" I raised my voice at him.

"Why are you being so snappy?" Yoongi suddenly sassed me.

I took a deep breath and calmed down before responding.

"I'm starting to get a hangover," I answered him.

"Well, that's what you get for day drinking!" Yoongi scolded a bit.

"Now go and take care of your hangover. Go cuddle or something with your girlfriend. We'll talk about this later," Brother said as he playfully pushed me towards my room.

"Alright, night then!" I scoffed before going into my room to cuddle up next to Haerin.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-