PT. LXXXVI

Narrator

It was the middle of the night and Minji realized that Haerin wasn't in bed. She got up to wonder about the house for Haerin and found her sitting on the floor of the hall, sobbing.

"Haerin-ah what's wrong?" Minji asked in a panic.

"I messed up," Haerin sobbed.

- Minji POV -

Haerin was now sobbing in my arms. She wouldn't tell me what she was crying about, she just kept saying "I messed up"....

"Haerin, did something happened?" I continued to ask.

"I saw Wonyoung unnie and Y/n-ah kiss!" She suddenly cried out.

"What?!"I asked in both shock and confused.

"Y/n-ssi forgot their phone in our room so I went over to hand to them but when I walked into the other room.... Unnie and Y/n-ah were kissing," Haerin-ei explained.

My blood began to boil.

I was jealous too but I was even more pissed that every time I've ever tried to kiss Y/n, Y/n-ah always pushes me away and acted as if Haerin was the only person they wanted to be with.

I got up from the floor and barged into Yoongi Oppa's room. To my surprise, Y/n-ah and Sunbaenim seemed to have just gotten done with hooking up.

That made my blood boil even more.

*SLAAAPP*

"MINJI WHAT THE HELL?!" Y/n yelled.

"YOU COULDN'T WAIT TO BE SINGLE, HUH?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Unnie stop!!" Haerin yelled.

"SHE BROKE UP WITH ME!" Y/n-ah yelled.

"What's going?" Wonyoung sunbaenim suddenly asked.

"THIS IDIOT HERE JUST BROKE HAERIN'S HEART!!" I answered her.

"SHE BROKE MY HEART!!" Y/n yelled in turn.

"WHY IS IT THAT MY FEELINGS DON'T FUCKING MATTER? I DIDN'T ASK FOR THE BREAK UP. I DIDN'T FUCKING WANT IT. I HAVE BEEN THE BEST I COULD BE FOR HER. I NEVER COMPLAINED, I DID EVERYTHING I COULD, AND IN THE END SHE JUST LEFT!!" Y/n-ah cried out in anger.

Y/n-ah was extremely angry. It almost seemed like they wanted hit someone.

It was scary to see the sweetest person I've ever met look at me like I was their enemy.

"I'm sorry," Haerin suddenly spoke up in a shaky voice.

"Huh?" I turned to look at her in confusion.

"I'm sorry I broke your heart and I'm sorry to have ruined your night. It's all my fault," Haerin began to apologize to Y/n.

Y/n didn't say anything in return.

The room got quiet and Y/n suddenly walked out of the room and out of the house.

- Y/N POV -

I was so frustrated and confused.

It wasn't fair.

I had been trying my best to hold myself together. I kept telling myself that I was overreacting or that all I had to do was wait for Haerin to be ready.

But today, I just let myself go.

For once, I felt like I could let myself go and be vulnerable with someone. So I just let myself go and let myself spend one decent night with an old friend.

But apparently I was in the wrong for that.

When I walked out of the house I was just stressed and had no direction of where I was going. I just wanted a breather.

Eventually, I ended up at the last place I ever thought I could.

Karina's house.

I decided not to knock on the door and turned around to walk back home.... but I ended up bumping into a drunk Karina that had barely gotten home.

"Wooahh, I must have drank too much" I heard Karina whisper to herself.

Karina then stumbled up her front door but slipped and almost fell. I walked up to help her in the house and she completely freaked out.

"Don't touch me!" She pushed me off.

"Woahh, I'm just trying to help!" I responded a bit confused.

"Nope, you can't be here. I know you're not here. I'm just drunk!" Karina started talking to herself.

I furrowed my brows in confusion and then tried to help Karina again.

"Nope, Y/n-ah is not here. Y/n wouldn't hurt Haerin like that," Karina kept talking to herself.

"We broke up," I spoke up.

Karina stopped for a second then shook her head.

"That's impossible, that can't possibly be true," Karina started talking again.

Suddenly, she leaned over and started to throw up.

I walked up to hold her hair back, "Come on. Let's get you inside," I told Karina once she was done throwing up and helped her inside.

After a few hours of Karina just being a silly drunk that didn't believe I had come to her house, she passed out.

It didn't feel right to leave her home alone all drunk like that so I stayed. I sat on the sofa on my phone for a bit, until all the girls started bombarding me with calls and text messages.

I texted back, "I'm fine," before turning off my phone and tossing it to the coffee table in front of me.

"AHHH!!" Someone suddenly yell.

It was Karina.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" She asked as she held onto her chest.

It was clear that she was too blackout before to realize I was actually at her house.

"Wait?! Did you two really break up?" She suddenly asked.

I just nodded to answer her.

"Why?" She followed up.

"I don't know. Maybe it was just too much pressure for her," I answered her.

Karina took a deep breath but ultimately didn't say anything else. Instead she walked up to sit next to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry," She whispered.

"It's okay."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Author's Note: Does Y/n have the right to be with someone else or should they be more sensitive to Haerin's feelings? >.<