1

Chapter 1 Preexistence

Lin Yuan is just an ordinary man with no car, no house, no tickets, and his short life is lacklustre. The only thing that can be said is that he likes men and is a pervert.

Everyone in ten miles and eight villages knew that Lin Yuan had a beautiful mother who went to work in a big city at the age of 18, and came back with a big belly at the age of 19 with a considerable amount of money.

With this money, his grandfather's family built the first small three-story building in the village, and there is still a lot left.

"The house built with dirty money is only for the old Lin's family to live in. If my family, A Fen, dares to go and shame her like this, see if I don't break her leg!" "That's right, you said his family's

Xiu'er She looks like an honest girl, but she turned out to be this kind of thing, and the face of eight generations of her ancestors has been completely humiliated..." "

See, he is that bastard..."

When Lin Yuan was young, he could always listen to it in the village. Seeing this kind of gossip, I saw the undisguised contempt, ridicule, and some more complicated emotions in the eyes of the villagers.

When he grew up, he realized that that emotion should be envy or jealousy.

Laughing at the poor but not laughing at the prostitutes has existed since ancient times.

The house that threatened the whole village was eventually monopolized by his uncle, but he was driven out of the village because he was penniless and desperate.

At that time, he was 15 years old and graduated from junior high school.

After that, he suffered through all kinds of hardships, spent 8 years saving a small amount of money, and opened a small restaurant in City C. When his life finally turned around, he met that man, who he thought It was true love, but in the end it took all his money away.

With nothing left, he was exposed as gay, and overnight he became a street rat again.

A full 10 years of hard work came to naught, and it was just a circle from the end to the beginning.

I still remember when I was a child, a blind fortune teller said that his life was full of ill-fated life and his fate was strange, but if he was in trouble, he would be rich and rich if he had the support of noble people.

He has always kept the words of the blind man in his heart. When encountering setbacks, these words always give him the courage to face the suffering.

But at this moment, holding the doctor's medical certificate, Lin Yuan felt a little at a loss as he thought about his life.

"Relax." The doctor comforted with a sigh.

Yeah, what else can he do besides relax?

stomach cancer. late.

"You can choose conservative treatment, which can relieve some pain." The doctor offered professional advice.

"Thank you, I want to go back and think about it." Lin Yuan replied with a chuckle, his eyes were empty and mocking.

Leaving the doctor's office, Lin Yuan threw the medical certificate into the trash can. He didn't even have the money to buy painkillers, so why talk about treatment?

Lin Yuan didn't know how he left the hospital. When he came to his senses, he was standing in the middle of the road. He felt severe pain in his stomach, which made him unable to move any further. Nearly...

Maybe it's not bad to end like this...

A piece of dusty jade that he has been wearing around his neck has actually emitted a dazzling emerald green light...