7

Chapter 7

Lin Yuan didn't sleep at all that night. She had a dream all night, and the dream was full of past lives. When she woke up, Lin Yuan lay on the bed, staring blankly at the dilapidated ancestral house, and realized that she had been reborn. , all the past has disappeared like clouds and smoke.

"Damn it! My vegetables!" Lin Yuan exclaimed, she was too tired last night, and didn't even go to the space to see how the vegetable seedlings were growing.

With a thought, Lin Yuan entered the valley, only to find that there was a layer of mist in the valley at some point, drifting away, and the whole valley looked like a fairyland.

Lin Yuan stared blankly at the scene in front of him and said, "I'm rich!"

Bright red tomatoes, green peppers, branches bent over with so many fruits; The leaves can't cover their chubby bodies; the cauliflower is as white as jade, the cabbage is as green as emerald, and even the unsupported cucumbers, cowpeas, lentils and other vines are picking up the ground and bearing fresh and tender fruits... Lin Yuan picked one at

random Tomato, bite down, the juice is sweet and sour, the flesh is firm, the taste is more than a hundred times more delicious than those serious fruits.

Lin Yuan ate three tomatoes in one go, and broke off a cucumber to taste. It was sweet and crispy, juicy and rich in flavor, and it was more fragrant than tomatoes. After chewing, he broke off a bigger one and took a bite. , the taste is even better!

When Lin Yuan came back to his senses, he realized that he could barely stand up anymore, so he simply lay down on the ground, rolled around twice, patted his belly, and laughed so hard that his teeth could not see his eyes, that was a satisfaction.

After resting enough, Lin Yuan got up from the ground, hummed a little tune, and while picking these pleasing vegetables, he thought in his heart how much they could sell for.

He was so busy that he didn't realize that the wispy mist in the valley slowly gathered towards him, but disappeared after touching his body.

After he finished his work, he was surprised to find that the fog in the valley had dissipated at some point. He thought about it for a long time but couldn't figure it out, so he simply stopped thinking about it.

Anyway, this weird valley can't be explained by common sense. If there is no wonder, it will be abnormal.

Looking at the hills of vegetables piled up in front of him, Lin Yuan couldn't hold anything else in his heart except for the word 'facai'.

Lin Yuan walked out of the valley with a smirk, and found that it was still early, so he didn't think much about it. He put some vegetables and cabbage in the back basket, took the scale and canvas, and happily went to the town. He felt like he was floating all the way walking.

The end of the year is approaching, even if it is not the market day, the town is very lively. Although Lin Yuan came a bit late, he still managed to place the stall at the location the day before yesterday. Who told him to choose that location? Everyone wants to choose a lively location, doesn't they? The big guys would rather be in the bustling market and fight with each other, and look down on this remote position.

Lin Yuan laid out the canvas and had just set the dishes when someone came over.

"Boy, why didn't you come yesterday? My daughter-in-law and I searched the market for a long time but didn't find you.

" , didn't I come here early in the morning?" Lin Yuan smiled and said, "How about it, ma'am, you went back and tasted this dish, I'm not expensive, am I?" "It's not expensive! It's not expensive! Your dish