41

Chapter 41 Construction and rumors

The rain finally cleared up after a week of pattering rain, and Lin Yuan's house building was also put on the agenda.

During this period of time, Lin Yuan has made a lot of money by selling vegetables and opening a small shop. Excluding investment, minimal material costs, and salary bonuses, he still has tens of thousands of dollars in his hand, but he dare not spend all of them to build a house at once. . Chen Ming's family knew his situation very well. If it wasn't for Lin Yuan's profitable valley, the money the small shop could earn would be enough for him to invest in contracted orchards, pay wages, and maintain his daily life.

So when Chen Ming offered to lend money to Lin Yuan to build a house, he did not refuse.

At present, the control of building houses in the village is not strict. Just ask the village and township government to approve the note, and then go to the relevant department of the Land Bureau to pay off the homestead fee and go through the relevant procedures. Building a house on your own land will not be a problem. Someone is in charge of you.

After all, Lin Yuan was young and it was difficult to go to the government department to handle these matters, so Chen Ming took the initiative to accompany him.

Lin Yuan took some seasonal fruits from the valley, and bought two bottles of good wine, and went to the village chief's house with Chen Ming. I don't know if those gifts or Chen Ming's face played a role, and Murakami quickly approved the matter. up. Then the documents from the township and the land bureau were quickly processed.

Knowing the future development, Lin Yuan was careful when repairing the house. Instead of tearing down the dilapidated old house, he built a new house on the wasteland next to the old house.

Now the management of rural construction is not strict, and no one will care about you if the house covers a large area. After the country starts to register the area of ​​rural housing in two or three years, it will not be easy to build a large-scale house, and then start a new one. It is even more difficult to build a house by oneself after the rural transformation. Even if one's own house is demolished, it is not easy to rebuild it in situ.

This is also one of the reasons why Lin Yuan has never planned to build a house. He originally wanted to take advantage of this year or two to earn more money and build a larger house with a larger land area. If it is built, even if it is located in a rural area, the appreciation space in the future will be amazing, and the villa you buy at a high price may not be so comfortable.

It's a pity that the ideal is full and the reality is very skinny. Although we can't build the big house of our dreams now, we still want to occupy the foundation of the old house there. When we have money in the future, we can rebuild that part of the house. As long as the foundation is still there, it doesn't matter if we want to repair the house. It can still be done.

Lin Yuan started to build a house with the 40,000 yuan he borrowed from Chen Mingna.

Lin Yuan mainly entrusted Uncle Wei to help him with the series of work for building the house. He told Uncle Wei some specific requirements, and Uncle Wei racked his brains to buy materials, found a plasterer from their village, and found a The feng shui master in the village started work after seeing feng shui.

The style of the house is a standard small farmyard in Q City. Except for the high wall at the front door, the other three sides have been repaired. However, unlike other small farmyards, Lin Yuan specially planned the kitchen, dining room, living room, main Bedrooms, guest rooms, exercise rooms, bathrooms, toilets, storage rooms, utility rooms, etc. In addition, a deep well was dug and a water tower was repaired.