87

Chapter 87

Wang Tao's house was bought in a family building near A University. The house here was built in the late 1980s. The layout of the building looks quite old from the current point of view. However, the green environment inside the community is not bad, and there are many colleges nearby, the houses here are extremely sought-after, the homeowners can earn a lot of money from the monthly rent, and almost no one is willing to sell the houses here. It took Wang Tao a lot of effort to obtain this house of more than 140 square meters.

This house is located in the middle of the community, and it is also on the top floor. Although the floor is a bit higher, the lighting, air and view are not bad.

Wang Tao usually lives alone in the house, and he has to go to class and go to the construction site during the day, and he hardly even eats at home.

Because he wanted to 'coax' Lin Yuan into his house, yesterday he specially hired a part-time worker to clean it up thoroughly and rearrange the house. Opening the door now, Lin Yuan only felt that his house was as clean as new, clean and tidy.

Wang Tao warmly greeted Lin Yuan to sit down on the sofa, and asked him, "What drink do you want?"

Yesterday he not only bought a lot of drinks, but also bought a lot of ingredients, such as lobster, black-bone chicken, pork, beef... It is the first time that his freezer has been filled with anything other than drinks and fruits since he bought it. In addition, he bought a new set of kitchen utensils and came back to replace the rusty one in the kitchen, so it shows how 'insidious' he is who only knows how to fry potatoes.

"Plain water is fine." Lin Yuan took a look at Wang Tao's small nest. There is not much furniture, few decorations, and nothing fancy. It feels like a model house, simple and exquisite but lacking the warmth of home. He dared to say that this guy Wang Tao must not even eat a few meals at home.

Wang Tao knew that Lin Yuan didn't like drinking flavored drinks very much, so he specially bought some mineral water to keep at home. He took a bottle of mineral water from the freezer and a can of beer. He carefully unscrewed the cap of the bottle of mineral water and handed it to Lin Yuan.

I don't know if it was because of Wang Tao's subtle action that Lin Yuan suddenly felt that this ordinary bottle of iced mineral water had a faint sweet taste in his mouth. Uh, probably because the taste of the food at night is relatively strong, and the mouth is too thirsty to have this illusion.

After a tiring day in the boat and car, and a lot of idleness in the afternoon, Lin Yuan felt sleepy after chatting with Wang Tao for a while, and yawned twice in a row, and a layer of watery light appeared in his big eyes.

Wang Tao suppressed the restlessness in his heart, rubbed Lin Yuan's soft hair and said with a smile, "Little Tang Yuan, take a bath and rest early if you are tired, and report to school tomorrow." Lin Yuan pushed his paw away and

nodded Responded: "Well, good."

He took a change of clothes and entered the bathroom. The bathroom is relatively large, separated by a small door into two compartments, one large and one small. The second compartment is the bathroom.

Lin Yuan found that everything in the bathroom was double, towels, mouthwash cups, toothbrushes... there was even imported men's facial cleanser? Wang Xiaotao can actually use this kind of thing, it's too smug! Lin Yuan looked at herself in the mirror narcissistically, and thought happily that we would wash it with the lake water in the valley at most. The skin was obviously better than Wang Xiaotao's wash with imported facial cleanser. (Tangyuan, is your pool of water comparable to facial cleanser?)