76

Chapter 76

Compared with the embarrassing appearance of escaped from prison in the past, Lord Dao is now more like a big boss than those people on TV.

Going in and out of the car, there is a little brother who opens and closes the door, a floral shirt, suit pants, shiny black leather shoes, a thumb-thick gold necklace around his neck, and a cigar in his mouth. Even the black boss of Q City is not as good as him. style.

"Hahaha, Brother Lin, don't come to Wuyang."

"Wuyang, Wuyang..." Lin Mazi wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, feeling extremely panicked. It was broad daylight, and he had to be seen interacting with wanted criminals... Lin Mazi shuddered, but looking at Master Dao's current attire, he felt a little anticipation in his heart.

"Liangzi, take the gift I brought to Brother Lin and the others. It's been a long time since I saw you. Let's go, let's catch up on the old days." After exchanging pleasantries, Master Dao saw that the time was almost up, so he explained why he came: "

Lin Brother, you and I have a fateful friendship. I have always been kind and revengeful. I will always remember your kindness to me. Now I have a business that will make me a fortune. It depends on whether I do it or not. You."

Lin Mazi's eyes lit up, and he smiled obsequiously: "Master Dao, what business is it?"

"Of course it's a business that makes a lot of money," Master Dao turned to his younger brother and said, "Liangzi, show the things to Brother Lin." "

"Yes, brother."

Liangzi took out a pack of cigarettes from her underwear pocket, opened the cigarette case, took out a small pack of white powder and handed it to Master Dao.

"Brother Lin, do you know what I have in my hand?"

"Bai...bai...white noodles..." The word 'pink' slipped around on the tip of Lin Mazi's tongue, but he didn't dare to say it.

"Bai Mian'er, this is an interesting statement. It seems that Brother Lin knows about this stuff." Master Dao smiled and said, "Then you must also know that this thing can make people rich overnight." "Dao... Dao,

Master Dao, I, I'm timid, I don't dare to do this business." Lin Mazi wanted to get rich like crazy, but he didn't have the guts to risk his life for money.

"Aren't you going to do it?" Master Dao wasn't angry at all, and his business was full of fun.

"No, no, no..." Lin Mazi shook his head like a rattle.

Master Dao looked rather regretful: "That's a pity. The price of white noodles from me is at least half cheaper than other people's. I also have sales in Q City. I just want to find an agent to help me do the transfer. It's risky." It's not a lot of money. People on the road squeezed their heads and wanted to be this agent. I didn't agree. I just wanted to leave the opportunity to make a fortune to you, but I didn't expect you to look down on me. If the business goes smoothly, it won't make a fortune

. I've been a millionaire for three years, that's all. Let's pretend I didn't say anything today. Brother Lin, I have something to do and I'll leave first. I'll contact you when I'm free. This is my mobile phone number. What's the use? Just open where you have Master Dao."

Sending Master Dao away, Lin Mazi couldn't tell if he was angry today, and kept thinking about it over and over again, thinking about it, and only thinking of "Millionaire" in his heart A few words.

"Brother, why did you choose such a cowardly coward? It's not like your style." Liangzi asked puzzled.

"A timid person cherishes his life. If he cherishes his life, he will know how to do things according to my requirements. We have established a line with the south side, and nothing can go wrong. With Lin Mazi's virtue, I only need to send someone to watch him, and he will obediently follow suit." If I asked him to do something, he wouldn't dare to give me half-heartedness if I borrowed a hundred courage. Besides, he is only acting as a middleman, and the real profit is still in our own hands." "Brother is wise, but will he take the bait?" "Do