61

Chapter 61

In early May, the government arranged for two young agricultural technicians to go to Linyuan's orchard to give guidance.

Wu Zifei is one of the agricultural technicians. He is in his twenties, with average height, wheat-colored skin, and regular facial features. When he smiles, he shows two small canine teeth. He is a energetic and sunny guy who is very attractive.

Wu Zifei's experience was quite tortuous. After graduating from high school, his family had no money to support him in college. He couldn't bear to see his parents embarrassing, so he set fire to the admission letter of Agricultural University. After being scolded severely by his father, he was fined to kneel in front of the main room all afternoon. Looking at his stubborn and young face, his father deeply regretted his incompetence, and at the end of the scolding, both of them cried. The mother and younger brother, who was only fourteen years old at the time, also shed tears beside him. After scolding and crying, Wu Zifei swore to his father that even if he didn't go to university, he could still be self-taught, and he would definitely be no worse than those who went to university.

He spent three years studying agricultural technology books while practicing, and achieved remarkable results. By chance, he was discovered by an old expert, who greatly admired his improved grafting technology. This time, it was the old expert who strongly recommended him, so he had the opportunity to go to the countryside to guide the team, with a daily subsidy of 40 yuan, which was a very important income for him.

Another agricultural technician who came with him was Yu Jian, a college student who graduated from an authentic agricultural university, with only two points for real ability, and eight points for arrogance. He has always regarded himself as very high-spirited, but thanks to Uncle Wei and the other two uncles calling him a teacher one by one, he still ignores him. He is also very sloppy in doing things, and he likes to point fingers on weekdays. He looks like an old man who says 'what I say is the truth'. He has only been in the orchard for two days to guide, and he has offended everyone.

Yu Jian didn't care at all, but seeing Wu Zifei, an agricultural technician who came from a wild way, was so popular in the orchard, he felt a little unhappy in his heart.

Is someone who has not studied in college for two days worthy of being called a 'teacher'?

The more Yu Jian thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt, and he began to fight against Zhang Ziyun in a different way.

At this moment, Wu Zifei was telling Uncle Wei and the others about the management of fruit trees in autumn: "From late August to mid-September, we should cut off the redundant young stalks on the fruit trees that are not bearing fruit..."

"Isn't it just the long branch? Why is it so troublesome to talk about? Don't tell me you haven't even heard the scientific name of the long branch?" Yu Jian mocked.

Uncle Wei liked the down-to-earth Wu Zifei very much, so he helped him out and said: "Mr. Wu must know, but we don't know. We really don't understand that pedantic thing if Mr. Wu is asked to tell us about the long branches." What is it?" Uncle Wei was honest and always said something, and his straightforward words immediately sounded wrong to Yu Jian's ears.

Yu Jian believed that Uncle Wei was clearly mocking him for his theoretical and practical ability, which was not as good as Wu Zifei's. Although this is the case, this fact has almost become his heart disease. When he thinks that he is a high-achieving student who graduated from an undergraduate agricultural university, he is not as good as a small farmer who has become a monk halfway. Telling him jokes, and now even an old country bumpkin who I don't like dares to make irresponsible remarks in front of my face, it's really deceiving!