105

Chapter 105 Saved

As soon as Lin Yuan entered the valley, he couldn't hold on any longer. He staggered and fell hard on the ground. The soil in the valley was soft and full of plants, and he fell on a piece of vegetable seedlings. Lin Yuan sat up from the ground with the palm of his hand, his left leg hurt badly, blood kept flowing out from the wound, the temperature outside was too low, less than a minute from being injured to entering the valley, the dark red blood had already covered his pants They were frozen together and couldn't be lifted at all. The feet were only covered with a pair of cashmere socks. The shoes had been lost somewhere, and the socks were stained by snow water stains so that the original color could not be seen. It was extremely cold on the feet. Lin Yuan took off the dirty socks, picked up the dagger and slowly cut open the trouser leg, only to see that the wound was torn apart, the bullet was still embedded in the flesh, and the blood kept flowing out, it was very miserable.

If it weren't for the valley, I'm afraid it would be here today.

As Lin Yuan thought about it, he summoned the pool of water to wash the dagger carefully, and then sterilized it with the white wine brewed in the valley. The left hand firmly held the ankle, and the right hand held the dagger. Looking at the sharp point of the knife, he swallowed a few mouthfuls of saliva, no, I will definitely die of pain just digging out the bullet!

Forget it, let's try with mind power first.

Lin Yuan covered the entire bullet with his mind, and then gently pulled it out, but the bullet only loosened a bit, but was not pulled out, probably because he lost too much blood, his head became dizzy, and his mind was not working well. He had no choice but to use the dagger. The moment the sharp tip of the knife touched the bullet, he was so painful that he almost burst into tears, and it took a lot of effort to stabilize his trembling right hand.

Long-term pain is worse than short-term pain, Lin Yuan bit his lip tightly, and picked it out fiercely. With the sharp pain, the bullet was finally picked out, but large streams of blood also gushed out.

Most likely an arterial injury.

Lin Yuan didn't know medical skills, but with his little knowledge of first aid, he knew very well that it would be very dangerous if he couldn't stop the bleeding in time.

"Woof! Wang!" Fat Dun'er didn't know when he picked up a bunch of red grape-like fruits, but only one-third the size of grapes, and put them next to Lin Yuan's legs. Lin Yuan knew this bunch of fruits, which were planted by the wooden house Out of respect for the original owner, he has not touched the 'native species' on his son. What does it mean that Fat Duner gave him fruit?

Seeing that the dog father didn't know what he meant, the dog son was anxious, barking at the fruit while licking the blood on the dog father's leg. Lin Yuan probably guessed what Pang

Duner meant, and asked, "You mean the fruit can heal my wounds?"

Arched, carefully bit a piece of fruit, and licked the bright red juice onto Lin Yuan's feet. After the skin of the originally uncommon fruit was bitten, the rich spiritual energy immediately overflowed with the juice. The juice had a faint medicinal smell, and the skin stained with the juice felt warm and comfortable.

"Will applying fruit juice on the wound heal the wound?"

"Wow, woof!" The dog son nodded, looking at the pale and almost transparent face of the dog father, he was so anxious that he was about to cry.

Can this thing really heal wounds and stop bleeding?

A burst of dizziness hit Lin Yuan, and Lin Yuan only felt that his eyes were going black and his body was getting colder and colder. This was a sign of excessive blood loss and he was about to go into shock. Once he fell asleep now, he might never wake up again. He had no choice or hesitation power up. Although there are some hemostatic herbs in the valley, those herbs have not been formulated, and the effect is very limited. It is impossible to stop the arterial bleeding. The only way out is to trust the fat man.