33

Chapter 33

That night, there were two tables of hot pot that ate until past 11 o'clock. The seven or eight people were all drunk and sang and made noise in the yard. Said: "Boss, pay the bill!"

Lin Yuan was about to go over, but Wang Tao stopped him, "I'll collect the money for the two tables.

" Said: "Let's go together."

The two of them went to the yard, and asked, "How much is the boss?"

Lin Yuan frowned from the smell of alcohol: "120 yuan."

" What, 120, you are so deceitful, you, didn't you say 8 yuan per person?"

"It's just..." The rest of the people immediately started booing.

"8 yuan per person does not include drinks."

"What, drinks?" The leader of the punks yelled, and slammed a beer bottle on the ground with a bang, "Brothers, are we drinking?" "

"No, hahaha..." Those gangsters picked up the wine bottle with a playful smile, and threw it on the ground like a demonstration.

Lin Yuan's complexion darkened, it seems that today's matter should be forgotten: "What do you want?"

The gangster in the lead walked up to Lin Yuan step by step: "What do you want? Hehe, little boss, I just returned Unknowingly, let's take a closer look now, hey, look at his watery vigor, he looks better than the big happy chick, little boss... hiccup... you are not a chick, right? Come on, let me boo I'll tell you what I want in one bite..."

Wang Tao's anger was chaotic, he strode forward and grabbed the man's collar, and slapped him on the ear, making him stagger and turn around a few times.

The gangster managed to stabilize his feet, felt his face was wet, and touched it, "Grass, I see blood, brothers, fuck me and beat that little boy to death."

Those people grabbed the bottle stool and greeted Wang Tao. Wang Tao's kung fu was not practiced in vain. He punched the flying beer bottle, and the beer bottle exploded with a 'bang'.

The gangsters complained secretly, why didn't that person tell them that there is a master here? What the hell, go back and settle the score with him.

On the other side, two gangsters set their minds on Lin Yuan, who looked easy to deal with, but Lin Yuan's skills were not weak, and a few tricks made the two of them cry daddy and grandma.

"Brother, please forgive me, don't hit me, don't hit me anymore, I won't dare again." The gangster who took the lead cried like a howl.

Wang Tao kicked him, and asked: "Tell me the truth, who told you to come?

" Let me do it this time, I won't dare again in the future."

"You won't cry when you see the coffin, right?" Wang Tao's foot was about to kick him.

"Big Brother, Big Brother, I'll tell you, I'll tell you." The little bastard was terrified, and told the whole story honestly. The one who asked them to come over to make trouble was the barbeque night beer seller at the end of the street. As for why they had trouble with Lin Yuan , and they don't know why.

Lin Yuan cashed in the damaged items and asked them to pay the price for compensation. After paying the money, he cleaned up the small yard before letting them go.

"Let's go, let's see who dares to bully us." Wang Tao said angrily.

"Let's say it first, don't cause trouble for a while," Lin Yuan vaccinated him: "Our small shop has just started, and we can't stand the trouble."