102

Chapter 102 Divorce

The background of the Luo family is too deep, and it is not easy to investigate, not to mention that it has been 20 years since Lin Yuan wanted to investigate.

More than half a month has passed, and the detective agency is still at a loss. It can only change its direction and start the investigation from the "cousin" who introduced Lin Yuxiu to work. However, the progress of this clue was also not smooth. The woman died before Luo Junan. The cause of death was that her husband owed a large amount of gambling debts and was unable to repay. The couple were forced to commit suicide by jumping off the building and died on the spot. The impact of this incident was extremely bad at the time, but the usury that forced the couple to commit suicide was nowhere to be found, and the whole case became a sensation and finally disappeared. However, during their investigation, they found that the couple were not factory workers at all, but engaged in the trafficking of women and children. As the investigation gradually deepened, a black industrial chain gradually surfaced.

At the same time, the investigation of Luo Yixiang and Lion has not made much progress. At present, it is only known that the two have a "very close relationship". Since Lion has many identities and is proficient in disguise methods, it is very difficult to check his records. Although Luo Yixiang is a bit high-profile, he does things very low-key and cautious. There are many bodyguards around him. The detective agency took a lot of effort to take some photos of him chatting and drinking tea with lion.

Judging from the photos, Lion's attitude towards Luo Yixiang is very humble and respectful. The relationship between the two is neither like a friend nor a cooperative relationship, but more like a humble servant and a high-ranking master, which is very intriguing. Laymen such as Lin Yuan have noticed something is wrong, but experienced detectives can't see the tricks?

A new set of photos was mailed to Lin Yuan. Lin Yuan opened the envelope, and when she saw the third photo, she paused, her eyes fixed on an unclear side face hidden in the shadows. .

Lin Jinbao!

Not only did things not make any progress, but they also fell into a bigger puzzle. As for the matter of cooperation, Lion also pressed harder and harder.

"Lin, haven't you negotiated with your friends yet?" lion stirred the coffee casually, looked at Lin Yuan without blinking, with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, full of ambiguity.

Lin Yuan smiled helplessly: "He is also very tempted, but the funds in our hands are limited. Although Lin's income is good, almost all the money he earns is used to repay the loan, and we can't make up for it for a while. That's a lot of money."

Lin Yuan decided to reach an oral cooperation agreement with Lion, and then the two parties asked an accounting firm to evaluate Lin's assets. The market value of Lin's hot pot building is about 28 million, which is a huge gap compared with the 60 million invested by Lion. very big. Lion proposed that if Lin Yuan could inject another 30 million, then he and his friends could jointly hold 60% of the shares. On the contrary, if Lin Yuan and the others could not refinance, lion would hold 60% and become Lin's largest shareholder.

On the surface, Lion's conditions are reasonable and even very generous, but Lin Yuan is clear about the trap set up here. If it is not for the purpose of defeating Lion's army, Lin Yuan will not talk about cooperation at all.

And the so-called 30 million yuan is not without Lin Yuan's hands. The 300,000 yuan invested in Zhang Yuexin at the beginning and the 1 million invested in selling orchids later, after two or three years, from the initial stock to Later, under the operation of Zhang Yuexin, these funds have increased by nearly 20 times. It is now mid-July, and it is not far from the golden pear harvest time. Uncle Wei called and said that this year's production is about one-third higher than last year, which means that he can produce more gold in the valley. When the pears come out for sale, it shouldn't be a problem to sell them for two or three million. Adding the two together, Zhang Yuexin, as one of the shareholders, made up for the 10% of the shares in his hand, making up more than 30 million shares.