37

Chapter 37 Summer Vacation (Part 1)

The knowledge points in high school are more complicated than those in junior high school, and the knowledge points in junior high school are more about laying the foundation. Lin Yuan's foundation is quite solid, and he quickly got started by reading down the book carefully.

Before he knew it, it was time to go to the shop, Lin Yuan left the chubby dun'er in the valley and went out by himself.

Because of the school holidays, the business of selling potato chips in the small shop has become quite deserted, but the business of the self-service hot pot has improved a lot. For Q city residents who are not afraid of spicy food, eating hot pot in summer is still very refreshing. The two extreme enjoyments of a pot of hot pot and a draft of cold beer make people feel comfortable all over. Coupled with the fact that the hot pot in the small shop does not get angry even in summer, these people are more willing to come.

Because there are only 12 hot pot tables, many customers have no tables when they come late, and lost customers in vain. In view of this situation, Zhang Yuexin made a very serious suggestion to Lin Yuan: "Xiao Lin, why don't we stop selling fried rice for now?" Potato chips, let's clean up the front and sell hot pot instead."

Lin Yuan said with a smile: "I'm also thinking about it, I've ordered a hot pot table two days ago, and the other party will deliver it tomorrow, but unfortunately the store in front It's too narrow, and only four hot pot tables can fit. However, if there are more, the four of us may not be able to handle it."

Zhang Yuexin looked around and saw that Granny Zhu was not in the small shop, so she put herself The question I've been wanting to ask all along came out: "Xiao Lin, your hot pot is selling so well, you don't plan to rent a bigger store, or open another store." Hey, this guy usually looks quite

honest Well, I didn't expect to be so ambitious. Should I say that I am worthy of being a future billionaire? Even at a young age, working part-time is more than others think.

"I've also thought about what you said, but it's not advisable to re-rent a big shop. We have managed to accumulate a little reputation here, and if we suddenly change places, we will lose customers. Not to mention, we can also do potato chips. It won't work, the loss outweighs the gain." Regardless of the fact that potato chips are only sold for one yuan a piece, the daily income is quite considerable, and this thing can be packed, which virtually saves space resources, so Lin Yuan does not plan to buy it in the short term. Give up this one.

"As for the idea of ​​opening a new store, the problem is that no one can help me look after the store, and when I go to high school, I will have evening self-study like you. It is impossible to come here every day after school like before. When we all I went to class, and there were only Granny Zhu and Uncle Xu in the store at night, and they couldn't be too busy at all. Before school started, the small store had to recruit more people to keep it running. The opening of a branch could only be considered later. "Why doesn't Lin Yuan want to open a branch, but there are too few trustworthy manpower, and the catering industry is especially careless in terms of employment. After all, these things have to be eaten directly, and if there are some problems with eating, they can just close the shop. .

After hearing this, Zhang Yuexin couldn't help saying: "It's true that I was thinking too simply." He said half-jokingly, "Well, I might as well learn management or something in the future, and I will hang out with you in the future." Lin Yuan said

sourly : "Come on, this is purely verbal comfort. When you get rich in the future, don't forget about me." This child made a fortune in stocks and real estate in his previous life. Isn't it nonsense to show me a hot pot restaurant?