35

Chapter 35 Construction
In the blink of an eye, in the middle and late May, the 1,200 cement piles ordered by Lin Yuan were all ready. Including the freight, Lin Yuan spent nearly 10,000 yuan, and bought more than a ton of scrap steel wire from the scrap purchase station, plus the freight Another three thousand.

Naturally, Lin Yuan didn't have so much time and energy to do these things, except for finding someone to make the cement piles, which he discussed by himself, and he handed over all the later matters to Uncle Wei in the name of Chen Ming.

Uncle Wei was very honest, he recorded all the expenses, and asked the other party to issue a receipt for every expense. After these procedures were obtained, they were handed over to Lin Yuan according to Chen Ming's intention.

Because before Lin Yuan specially asked Chen Ming and Wei Guoan to meet and talk, even if Chen Ming is just a fake boss, he still has to meet his 'employees', no, even if it's a show, we have to do a full set.

The content of the conversation was simple and clear, and there was only one central idea: find Lin Yuan if you need anything.

Now that the boss has said so, Wei Guoan has held back no matter how many questions he has, so he will directly deal with Lin Yuan for everything after that, including getting the payment for the goods.

In this way, Uncle Wei felt less restrained. On the other hand, he also had a new understanding of Lin Yuan. Of course, no matter how much Lin Yuan changed, he was still Xiu Er's good son in his heart.

Now that all the materials are ready, planting piles to surround the site is another hassle.

"It's not easy." Wang Tao said after hearing Lin Yuan talk about the orchard circle, "Why hire someone? We have ready-made manpower."

Lin Yuan said angrily: "You don't think it's just us Just a few people can finish this job, right?"

Wang Tao laughed terribly: "You're silly, you may not be able to finish it next year with only a few of us, why don't you want to ask Instructor Liang to help?"

Lin Yuan thought for a while and said, "You mean to ask him to ask his soldiers for help? That's not good." Isn't it a fantasy that the army's discipline is so strict?

Wang Tao said confidently: "Believe me, he has plenty of ways to help us do this without violating discipline."

"I think it's better to forget it. Anyway, it's just a little money to hire people." Lin Yuan thought that his relationship with Instructor Liang was not that good. Instructor Liang was willing to train him, and he already owed favors. If you owe too much favor, it will be difficult to repay.

However, Lin Yuan did not expect that Wang Tao would contact Instructor Liang to tell him about it that afternoon, and Instructor Liang agreed without saying a word.

If he was a fool, he would let go of such a good opportunity. He thought that we could stop by Xiaotangyuan'er's house to observe the environment and get closer to each other. That's right, this kid Wang Xiaotao is very good, let's let him do two tricks in the next training, so that he can enjoy himself too.

Regarding Wang Tao's self-assertion, Lin Yuan couldn't say anything. After all, he was also thinking of himself. He was also happy to see Wang Tao's small appearance begging for praise. Forget it, there is nothing to say about this matter. She thanked Wang Tao verbally, but Lin Yuan completely ignored his request for extra meals.

On the weekend of this week, Instructor Liang informed Lin Yuan and Wang Tao in advance that there would be no training this week, and he would pull people over to help Lin Yuan plant the stakes.

He brought forty or fifty people there at one go, and these people usually had a good relationship with him. Although Liang Xiwen was known as the devil instructor when he was training the soldiers, after leaving the training ground, he got along pretty well with the soldiers. On the one hand, his own strength is enough to convince these soldiers a thousand times, on the other hand, his handsome face that always smiles is very deceptive.

It was not difficult to find Lin Yuan's house, Liang Xiwen found it easily according to the address Chen Ming gave him.

Looking at Lin Yuan's dilapidated house, Liang Xiwen felt an indescribable feeling in his heart. He asked everyone to pull over to the side of the road, got out of the car, and asked everyone to walk over with him.

The little chubby dun'er heard movement in the yard, and immediately yelled ferociously towards the outside: "Woof! woof! woof! woof!"

Lin Yuan had just woken up for a while, when he heard the little chubby dun'er's cry, he opened the door to take a look. It turned out that Instructor Liang came with the 'team'.

He told the little chubby to stop barking, and the little chubby immediately followed him obediently and stopped making trouble. The soldiers saw that the little chubby was mighty and obedient, their eyes lit up, and they all lamented that they should be trained as military dogs. how nice.

"Instructor Liang, why are you here so early, have you eaten yet?" Lin Yuan greeted with a smile.

Liang Xiwen said: "Why are you still called Instructor Liang? Didn't you tell me to call you Brother Xiwen?"

Lin Yuan bit the bullet and called out: "Brother Liang."

Liang Xiwen was slightly disappointed: "It's so difficult to call me Brother Xiwen Is it?"

The soldier behind him started booing: "That's right, that's right."

I couldn't help shouting out so nasty!

Lin Yuan blushed because of their troubles, but when she opened her mouth, she felt like her tongue was knotted, and she pondered for a while: "Brother Liang..." The

young man's gentle voice had a hint of begging for mercy, which made Instructor Liang Long's heart ache. Dayue, bypassing him for the time being, rubbed his hair with a smile and said, "Okay, don't tease you, we've already had breakfast, now take us to the mountains to see, and get ready to start work." "Hehe, thank you

Liang Brother."

The main road they came from before went straight forward and turned a corner to go up the mountain. The slope is very gentle, and the mountain is not particularly high.

Standing on the mountain and looking down, Liang Xiwen found that the houses of Lin Yuan's family stretched around the bottom of the mountain. Although there are only a few houses left that can barely live in, judging from the stretching remnants of the walls, there used to be endless houses here. of prosperity.

"Your ancestors are quite rich, right?"

Lin Yuan replied with some emotion: "Yes, I heard that he was a first-rank official in the Qing court, and it is said that this old house was given to my ancestors by the emperor. It's a pity that the descendants are incompetent, no one can support his family business, and now that it has fallen like this, I really feel ashamed of my ancestors." "

Who said no one can support it?" Wang Tao finished dawdling now, climbed up the mountain, he He smiled and said, "Little Tangyuan, I believe you can do it."

"Hey, where did you come from?" Instructor Liang wondered.

Wang Tao said: "Of course I came from Xiaotangyuan'er's house. In order to protect Xiaotangyuaner, I moved here to live with him." "What!" Instructor Liang realized that he had lost his composure, and coughed lightly:

" The relationship between you two is really good."

Wang Tao was stunned: "That is."

"Very good." Instructor Liang smiled more gently, and the soldiers behind him all reflexively raised their chests and stood at attention, which is clearly the expression of the devil instructor's anger. Although they didn't know where Wang Tao provoked him, it didn't prevent them from sweating quietly for Wang Tao.

Then, they walked around the mountain for a while, and Lin Yuan told everyone the specific method. The operation was very simple. The cement piles had been transported directly to the mountain. Liang Xiwen asked the soldiers to go to the car to get the tools, and started working in full swing.

At this time, Uncle Wei also came, Lin Yuan asked him to borrow some tables and stools, and he went home and boiled water for everyone to send to the mountain.

At noon, Lin Yuan cooked a large table of dishes to reward everyone, and everyone said it was delicious, Liang Xiwen was very happy, he thought to himself that this is really a treasure, but he must hold on to it!

He glanced at Wang Tao who was eating meat, well, he is just a kid, and he is straight at first glance, so he shouldn't be much of a threat.

However, we can't take it lightly, we have to guard against the passing of time.

However, these are secondary, the key is to make Lin Yuan have a good impression of him. These days, it is only natural for men to chase women, and there are many tricks, but men chase men, even if they have tricks, they don't dare to use tricks, especially Lin Yuan is so young, if I dare to tell him what I think, maybe I will do it. Scared people away.

I can't eat hot tofu in a hurry, so I can't rush this matter.

Liang Xiwen looked at Lin Yuan who was sitting next to him, a gentle smile flashed in his eyes.

After two full days of busy work, the 'Enclosure Movement' finally ended in victory, with only a little tail left. Uncle Wei can finish it in half a day.

Next, Lin Yuan asked Uncle Wei to hire people to build three large chicken coops and several large fully sealed warehouses. Uncle Wei asked people to build the chicken coops and warehouses as scheduled, and also chose a suitable one I built a small house for myself, and when I raised chickens, it was impossible for such a big mountain to be guarded at night.

After the house was built, Uncle Wei bought grass seeds and sprinkled them on some parts of the mountain. After several rains, all the grass seeds germinated and grew rapidly under the action of high temperature.

Then, Lin Yuan asked Uncle Wei to buy a large amount of old grain, which was cheap and suitable for feeding poultry. The grain was piled up in the warehouse on the mountain. Lin Yuan secretly put grain from the valley into it several times when Uncle Wei was away. The grain from the valley was not conspicuous mixed with the old grain, and he didn't put too much every time, Uncle Wei didn't notice it.

After the preparatory work was completed, Uncle Wei bought hundreds of chickens according to Lin Yuan's request. Little Pang Duner's life of eating and sleeping every day has changed to watching chicken cubs on the mountain every day. The mid-section of the adult's thighs is so high, fat and strong, and the mighty body is very deterrent to those chicken cubs.

The little chubby dun'er is very smart and obedient. The only thing that gives Lin Yuan a headache is that he only eats what he feeds him, and he doesn't even look at what others feed him. This caused Lin Yuan to go home to feed him lunch at noon every day. Father Lin was reluctant to let his dog son starve.

During this period of time, Lin Yuan was completely dizzy, and when he came back to his senses, the high school entrance examination had already ended.

It's no wonder that he didn't pay enough attention to the senior high school entrance examination. He memorized all the knowledge points as the questions changed.

Sure enough, when the results came out, Lin Yuan marked a perfect end to his junior high school studies with full marks in all subjects.

Lin Yuan, the dark horse, caught the teachers in other schools by surprise. Although he scored perfect marks in all subjects in the half-term preliminary examination, to be honest, those teachers didn't take it very seriously. They even maliciously speculated that the result might be cheating. After all, the invigilation of the middle school in the countryside is not strict, and everyone knows it well.

Unexpectedly, he also got full marks in the high school entrance examination.

It's so fucking against the sky. It doesn't matter if you have good cultural scores, and you even got full marks in the physical examination.

There is also the Chinese composition, this thing is not easy to say, it also depends on the mood of the marking teacher at the time.

The marking teacher was deeply shocked after reading Lin Yuan's composition. The writing was smooth and coherent, and the sharp and profound viewpoints were to the point. It was not at all like the ideological realm of a junior high school student. In addition, the paper was clean and tidy, and the block letters were well written. Just looking at it was pleasing to the eye. She immediately found the leader of the marking team. After discussion at the meeting, all the marking teachers unanimously agreed to give full marks.

On the second day after the results were announced, several national-level key high schools in City C offered Lin Yuan an olive branch. The school leaders of No. 1 Middle School in City Q heard that they were all anxious to get angry. To stay, they offered Lin Yuan many favorable conditions, and Lin Yuan finally agreed to stay.

In fact, even if they don't offer any conditions, Lin Yuan will stay. After all, all his businesses are in Q City now, and these businesses have just started, how can he leave?

Of course, since he is a 'rare commodity to live in', why not do it for his own welfare?

All fees are free for three years in high school, and the scholarship is doubled. To enjoy such good treatment, Lin Yuan is probably the first person since the establishment of No. 1 Middle School.