18

Chapter 18

Lin Yuan widened his eyes and shot Zhang Yuexin up and down N times, and finally confirmed that the person in front of him was a real estate upstart who entered the Hurun Report with a net worth of more than 2 billion in 2005. At that time, XX Daily had a page full of introductions His, Lin Yuan can remember him so clearly, not only because this person's experience is so legendary, but also because everyone is from Q City and born in the 1980s, and also self-made. This person is a billionaire, and he only opened a Small restaurant.

No matter how envious and jealous he was in his previous life, at this moment, he is balanced!

A billionaire (future) works under him as a younger brother. Is there anything more awesome in this world than this?

Lin Yuan tried her best to straighten her small body, tried her best to appear like a boss, and said calmly, "Well, hello, you don't need to call me Boss Xiao Lin, just call me Xiao Lin." Although it was not kind to think so, Zhang Yuexin

still I think Boss Kobayashi's stern expression and his childish facial features are really cute.

Hey, what's the matter with your smiling expression? ! Don't think that you are a rich man in the future, so we dare not order you! Lin Yuan tried her best to put on a sullen face and said, "Xiao Zhang, what you used to do for Granny Zhu, now continue to do it, and watch how I fry potato chips when I have free time. It's very simple. When I learn it, I will When will I give you a raise."

Why does Boss Xiaolin look like a cat whose tail has been stepped on?

Could Boss Xiaolin have seen through what he was thinking? No way, no matter how smart Boss Xiaolin is, he is still just a child! Zhang Yuexin said with a guilty conscience: "Yes, I will work hard, thank you Boss Xiao Lin."

Lin Yuan tried hard to control the corners of his mouth and eyes, and said, "Well, work hard, Xiao Zhang, you will have a bright future." Too much sense of accomplishment That's right, the villain in Lin Yuan's heart was already rolling on the ground happily.

No wonder others said that Boss Xiaolin's face changed faster than Tianhua's face in June, and he was still a child, Zhang Yuexin silently slandered in his heart.

Slander is slander, Zhang Yuexin is indeed very quick in doing things, with his joining, Lin Yuan's work immediately became much easier.

The time in the afternoon was so tight that Lin Yuan could only fry up potato chips for him as a work meal, and he didn't have any objections. When class was about to start, he took the potato chips and went back to school, but Lin Yuan felt a little apologetic.

He worked in Lin Yuan's small shop for three consecutive days. For Lin Yuan, a small boss, Zhang Yuexin sincerely admired him. In his opinion, Lin Yuan was generous, intelligent, delicate and quick thinking, and he was still a middle school student in the third year of junior high school. , it is simply not easy.

He felt that Lin Yuan had strengths all over his body, and his only flaw was that he loved money too much. Although he considers himself to be a very money-loving person, compared to Lin Yuan's eyes that shine when he sees money, he is simply weak.

In fact, 'Yuexin' is more suitable for Boss Xiaolin! (Want to be crooked and face the wall!)

Lying on the bed in the dormitory, Zhang Yuexin complained silently, fell asleep unknowingly, and then had a very strange dream. In the dream, Lin Yuan said very sadly: Let's change our name.

He was woken up by this weird dream, recalling Lin Yuan's sad bun face in the dream, he couldn't help laughing while hugging the quilt anymore.

Lin Yuan woke up in the morning and sneezed several times in a row, rubbing the tip of her nose. The weather has cooled down a bit in the past two days, so it's time to add some clothes.