52

Chapter 52

After Wang Minmin saw the two babies, Wang Tao and Lin Yuan carefully put them into the crib. Wang Tao heaved a sigh of relief. The babies were so soft, as if they had no bones. I don't know how to use force. When the baby was lying down, Wang Tao saw that the two of them were wrinkling their little faces as if they were about to cry, and couldn't help poking the baby's tender face with their paws. After Lin Yuan gave him a warning look, he resented. Withdrew his claws.

Chen Ming, who was ignored, walked to the edge of the bed and wanted to shake Wang Minmin's hand, but she avoided him. The smile on Chen Ming's face condensed on the corners of his lips, and the joy in his eyes was replaced by loss and sadness. He smiled wryly, but Minmin really didn't calm down.

Seeing him like this, Wang Minmin felt a little uncomfortable, but she didn't know why she felt an inexplicable alienation from Chen Ming after waking up, and she always felt like there was a layer of separation between herself and him.

Soon the doctor came to examine Wang Minmin, and the men in the room consciously retreated, leaving only Grandma Wang and Wang Tao's mother Lan Mengling.

"The wound is recovering well, and you can eat some light liquid food in moderation after the intestines are unblocked." The doctor said after the examination, "If you feel that the milk is engorged..." Doctor Balabala said a lot of precautions, Grandma Wang and

Lan Meng Ling is a person who has been there, and they know what the doctor said. After she gave detailed instructions and left, Grandma Wang began to criticize Wang Minmin while everyone was outside.

"You stupid girl really pissed me off. You were disobedient when you were told not to marry into the Chen family. Now that you have a child, you almost lost your life. Your mother-in-law still treats you like a nose or an eye. Really..." Looking at her daughter's weak and pale appearance, Grandma Wang couldn't keep counting. If she refuses to tell the family, how can she be at ease as a mother?

The place where Wang Minmin had the surgery was anesthetized and the pain was severe, and now her head hurts from being read by her old mother, and she gave up on herself and said, "Anyway, I don't want to live with her..."

When Grandma Wang got angry, she said, "Even if you hid so far, did you avoid her? Didn't she come to your door to make trouble with you as usual? Wang Minmin, you are stupid, since you entered Chen Since the day you opened the door, your life has been tied to the Chen family, she is your mother-in-law, why don't you live with her?" Thinking of Wang Minmin's incomprehensible mother-in-law, the old man became even angrier, "Mom, mom , don't be angry, and be careful that your blood pressure has risen again." Lan Mengling quickly supported the old man, giving her comfort and persuading her.

"Mom, Minmin is no longer a little girl who doesn't know anything. She knows what to do in the future. Besides, she has a baby son now, and her life will be better in the future." "I think she is just confused.

" Very much." The old lady sat on the stool, thinking about what Chen Ming's mother had done, and panicked.

"Mom, Minmin is not feeling well right now. When she recovers, you can educate her well. I will help you talk about her." Lan Mengling still likes Wang Minmin's sister-in-law very much. When Wang Jianguo was talking about friends, Wang Minmin, who was still a little girl, often made fun of her. All along, Lan Mengling regarded the straightforward and lovely Wang Minmin as her own sister. It is precisely because she really likes her that she tried her best to oppose the matter between her and Chen Ming back then, but how can people who are blindly in love listen to the advice?

"Minmin, don't think too much about it now, take care of yourself, the two little babies are still waiting for you to nurse them." Wang Minmin understood, and