104

Chapter 104 The building will collapse

Lion has always been clever and cautious in doing things. Luo Yixiang never thought that he would be caught by mistake. The whole thing happened too suddenly.

Could it be that bitch Lin Yuxiu told him about Lin Yuan's life experience?

It doesn't make sense, he obviously found out that everyone in the Lin family village thought Chen Ming was Lin Yuan's father, and Lin Yuan never formally refuted it. If he knew that his background was unreasonable, would he react like this? Moreover, Lin Yuxiu managed to escape from the pursuit with the help of his second uncle back then. If she dared to tell Lin Yuan his life experience, she would not be afraid of causing trouble? If she wasn't afraid, then why had she been huddled in that poor village when she was alive? Why would she rather suffer all the cold eyes and cold reception in Linjiacun than take Lin Yuan to the Luo family to recognize her ancestors?

However, if Lin Yuan didn't know anything, even if their plan wasn't perfect, it wouldn't be so easy to fail.

If Lin Yuan knew his background, Lion's true identity, and even their plan, but kept dealing with Lion until he was thrown into prison, then his city would be too deep, wouldn't it?

Did Lin Yuan do this to challenge the entire Luo family? Just rely on him, right? !

It's just climbing up to the young master of the Wang family. If the Wang family can't tolerate their relationship, how much trouble can a mere Wang Tao cause?

It's a shame, if this matter is not handled well, both the uncle and the second uncle will be implicated, and the Luo family will inevitably be implicated by then.

Lin Yuan, my good 'brother', how do you think I should pay you back?

At this time, the detective agency investigated the matter for more than half a year, and finally got results.

At that time, my mother was not deeply involved in the world, and she was tricked by her cousin to go to the province of G and planned to sell her to a foreign country as a prostitute with several other young girls. As the saying goes, if you dare to pull the emperor off the horse, your mother is not even afraid of death, but are you afraid that they will fail as human traffickers? The aunt was afraid that things would get worse, so she force-fed her mother with sweat medicine. Unexpectedly, her mother jumped into the sea with a little effort after taking the medicine.

Luo Jun'an was nearby at the time, and he was the person in charge of the transaction. He had been watching Lin Yuxiu's performance, which touched the softest corner of his heart, and he finally chose to rescue this thin, beautiful, stubborn woman who was a little silly.

However, Lin Yuxiu didn't know that Luo Junan was actually one of the little bosses of this criminal group. She simply thought that Luo Junan was her savior. It's not bad for Luo Jun'an to bring Lin Yuxiu, but anyway, he can't and has no right to let Lin Yuxiu go. After all, Lin Yuxiu has witnessed their transaction with his own eyes. At present, the control of all aspects in the mainland is quite strict. Once this matter is revealed, it will Bring unexpected trouble. In order to stabilize Lin Yuxiu, Luo Junan arranged for her to work as a nanny, cooking, washing and cleaning at his house. Eighteen-year-old Lin Yuxiu is pretty and charming, with the innocence and delicacy unique to girls of this age, and she is also very gentle. Luo Junan quickly developed a good impression of her.

Lin Yuxiu is also at the age of first love, how can she not be moved by a gentle and elegant savior? However, she knew very well that their identities were too different, and her lovesickness was doomed to fail.