55

Chapter 55 Kiss

Chen Ming smiled: "It's not difficult."

"Chen Ming, the babies are awake, make some milk powder for them." Lan Mengling shouted loudly in Wang Minmin's room.

"Come on!" Chen Ming, the twenty-four filial father, jumped up from the sofa immediately, and went to make milk for them with the bottle.

After all, there are two babies, breast milk alone is not enough, and these two babies have a lot of appetite, so they need to drink some milk powder every day.

The freshly made milk hadn't cooled down for a long time. After a while, the crying of two devil babies and the helpless coaxing of adults came from the room. After a while, the room finally became quiet.

Wang Tao was quite emotional: "It's really not easy to raise a child." He has been tossed and stopped by two little villains these days. Sometimes the babies don't sleep in the middle of the night, and he will be called up in the middle of the night to coax the children. Before they fell asleep, it usually took three or two hours to comfort the two of them. Now when he hears a child crying, his scalp feels tight.

"Yeah, it's not easy. We were also brought up bit by bit like this, so you should be more filial to your parents in the future." Lin Yuan said very much like an 'elder'.

Wang Tao instantly thought of Lin Yuan's current situation of "the son wants to support but does not want to be loved", and he didn't know where he could see Lin Yuan's loneliness and sadness, so he nodded immediately and said, "It will definitely, um, don't be too sad about that little glutinous rice ball. Ah. You can treat my parents as your parents, and we can be filial to them together." As soon as

these words were uttered, the two people who had their own ghosts immediately felt that something was wrong, and they looked away from each other, and the atmosphere in the living room suddenly Embarrassed.

After Chen Ming coaxed the babies out, Lin Yuan said to him: "Godfather, it's getting late, I should go back, I've kept Fatty at home without dinner, I'm probably starving right now "Although he really wanted to ask about the rebuilding of Honglian Road to buy a house, it was indeed a bit late, so he had to ask later.

Chen Ming saw that it was almost nine o'clock, and it was indeed getting late, but he also felt that Lin Yuan was too lonely to go back to watch the New Year's Eve by himself, so he said, "Why don't you stay tonight, Fatty It won't spoil it even if you're hungry."

Lin Yuan smiled and said, "Don't, if this is the case, it should ignore me."

After Wang Tao was slightly sour, his handsome face burst into a big smile: "Well, I'll go to your house to watch the new year with you "

Lin Yuangang wanted to refuse, but Chen Ming said: "This idea is okay, so it's settled. Don't leave, little Tangyuan, I still have something to give you." Chen Ming went to the room, and

quickly He took out two big red envelopes and handed them to Lin Yuan and Wang Tao respectively: "This is the lucky money for you two. I wish you good health and academic progress in the coming year." Wang Tao smiled and said, "Thank you, Brother Chen!" The lucky money is for

the

elders Lin Yuan couldn't refuse the blessing to the younger generation, so he just smiled and said, "Thank you godfather.

" " Lan Mengling walked over with a smile, she also took two red envelopes in her hand, and sent them to Lin Yuan and Wang Tao respectively, "Hehe, I also wish you good health, academic progress, and happiness every day." "