88

Chapter 88 Roommates and Military Training

Wang Tao's appearance is impeccable, and his family background is even better. He is well-known in A University as a storehouse of famous brands that can move, and his outfit has never been lower than five figures. He has a cheerful and enthusiastic personality, has excellent grades and is very quick-witted, and he has set up a small construction company outside and made a success of it. When he went to bid, the leaders of the sponsoring government kept nodding and bowing to him, sipping every mouthful of Mr. Wang. Which one in Dali is not a human being? Those eyes are sharp and sharp. In City B, if you drop a tile, you can hit an official. How many second-generation officials can enjoy this kind of treatment?

There are only a few leaders with the surname of Wang in the central government. As soon as the big guys use the method of elimination, they quickly have guesses about Wang Tao's family background. And this guess is said to have been approved by people in the know, and Wang Tao has become a well-deserved school girl and man of the hour at University A.

Wang Tao is not the kind of dandy who looks down on others. On the contrary, he is quite easy to talk to most of the time. Some senior students in the Department of Architecture want to go out for internships but can't find suitable ones. As long as he finds him, he can usually arrange them to practice in his own company, or arrange them to other companies through the company he introduced. The remuneration is generally much higher than that of interns on the market.

What Wang Tao did was nothing more than a way to recruit talents, but no one can deny that he has obtained tangible benefits.

Therefore, with the intentional or unintentional publicity of the students of the Department of Architecture, Wang Tao is quite famous in the entire A University and has made many friends. Although the school is an ivory tower, the university is like a shrunken society. Here, grades are one aspect, and networking is also extremely important. Excellent graduation grades can make you a higher starting point than others after graduation, but deep interpersonal relationships can benefit you for life. Especially a top university like University A, which gathers the best resources of teachers and students in the country, has the best environmental facilities and equipment in the country, and the top financial support of the state. How can the students they train be worse? University A is undoubtedly the best talent reserve base in the country. Who would not want to build a favorable and broad social network in such a favorable environment?

Therefore, even if the male students are jealous of Wang Tao's family background, appearance and talent, they are very happy to make friends with him, but in the eyes of the female students, Wang Tao is the most appropriate synonym for rich man.

Not only the girls from University A are ambitious towards Wang Tao, but also the pretty campus beauties from other schools are ready to move when they see him in person.

Wang Tao enrolled for one year, and the number of talented and beautiful girls who have confessed to him is absolutely beyond counting on two hands. The male students are silently jealous of the female students who grind their teeth quietly, but the result is beyond everyone's expectations. One person took Wang Tao down. Isn't this guy's vision too high?

Today, for the first time, I saw the number one character in the school carrying a bag and running errands for a newly enrolled elementary school student. Along the way, Yan Yan was so attentive, everyone's eyeballs fell to the ground with a 'snap'.

Who is this new apprentice? Could it be Wang Tao's younger brother? Another such handsome one came, and the boys wailed: Do you want to die; the girls secretly rejoiced (probably including a few boys): How seductive.