29

Chapter 29

After the truth of this incident was revealed, the No. 1 Middle School strongly demanded that the other school punish its students. The other school gave a demerit to the students who fought, and the whole school reported the criticism, but those students were already 'old sticks' , this punishment is simply irrelevant to them.

In addition, Li Miao was also asked to invite her parents. In front of her mother, Teacher He and the leaders of the school's teaching office severely criticized her bad behavior of "puppy love", and her mother slapped her twice on the spot.

The mother and son had a big quarrel in the teaching office. Li Miao was so wronged that she hated Wang Tao to the core. She went back to the classroom crying and gave Wang Tao a hard look, but Wang Tao was seriously studying history books at the moment. She didn't even lift her head at all, she was so angry that she almost threw all the books on the table.

She is really blind. She actually fell in love with such a person. Apart from being handsome and having better grades, what's so special about her? To humiliate her in front of so many people and not save her any face is simply deceiving. Li Miao sat on the seat resentfully, touched the cheeks that were flushed by her mother, tears in her beautiful eyes: Wang Tao, I will never let you go! We'll see!

"Ah!" Wang Tao sneezed loudly, rubbed his nose, took out a bottle of mineral water from the drawer, drank a couple of sips, immediately felt relieved, and continued to study hard. Recently, Wang Minmin and Chen Ming had conflicts again, he had to clamp his tail and be a man, otherwise, he might hit the muzzle of a gun at some point.

However, he felt that Brother Chen was quite innocent, and it was all because of his annoying mother, Wang Minmin is so tough, to be scolded by that stinky old woman to the point of tears, it's too abominable!

When Wang Tao thought of Chen Ming's mother, his teeth itch. What's so great about their Chen family? Why would she dare to bully her little aunt like this? Isn't it because they haven't given birth to a grandson for their Chen family all these years? As for talking so terribly?

It turned out that that night, Lin Yuan struggled for a long time. After Chen Ming and his wife came back, he took a chance and quietly told Chen Ming about the phone call. Before Chen Ming had time to get tangled up, his mother called again The phone is coming.

It was Wang Minmin who answered the phone, and the old lady immediately started to talk about something, with the same meaning in her words: if she can't give birth to a grandson, she will pack up and leave immediately!

Now, she has a distant niece who is in her prime, and she doesn't mind being Chen Ming's concubine at all and giving birth to her grandson. It's fine if you Wang Minmin don't leave, then let's have two daughters to serve one husband. Anyway, there are too many men raising children outside now. You Wang Minmin are a hen that can't lay eggs. You dominate the nest and don't let it go. You can't stop your man from going out and find another one, right?

Wang Minmin was so angry that she dropped the phone and lay down on the sofa crying. She was spoiled by her father and elder brother since she was a child, and she has never suffered any grievances, but since she married Chen Ming, she has never had a child. Later, she went to the hospital for an examination and said that her fallopian tubes were blocked and it was difficult for her to conceive. Since then, her mother-in-law Never gave her a good day.

However, for Chen Ming, for the person she really likes, while silently enduring her mother-in-law's cynicism, she went to the best hospital for treatment.

Western medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, every day, every meal, she eats up her stomach, but still can't give birth to a child, what can she do?