100

Chapter 100 Scam

Isn't this lion the one I've been looking for? Who is Li Guang?

Why did he suddenly appear? Why did he become Chen Xuan's friend? His identity this time is obviously different from his previous life, what is he going to cheat from himself?

The doubts in Lin Yuan's heart popped up one after another, and he became more and more convinced of his own thoughts - Li Guang was definitely not just a liar, there was definitely some unknown secret hidden behind him.

Looking at the well-dressed lion, Lin Yuan's mouth was slightly bitter, and the hands hanging on both sides of his body were clenched unconsciously. The relationship that was taken so seriously in the previous life, and the person who took it so seriously, in the end, only deceit and unforgettable betrayal remained. Goodbye There is only speculation and hatred left. What I used to like is so ridiculous and sad when I think about it now.

Lin Yuan suppressed the churning emotions in his heart, since the enemy has already come to his door, wouldn't it be too sorry for himself if he didn't pay back?

"Hello, Mr. Lion." Lin Yuan smiled and stretched out his right hand.

"Hello, Mr. Lin." A trace of surprise flashed in lion's eyes, and a refined smile appeared on his face. After he shook it back, he recalled the delicate and warm touch in his heart. It's so superb, the young master really gave me a good deal this time.

"It's rare that the two of you hit it off so well. Lin Yuan, why don't you accompany us to have a meal together. It's boring to eat hot pot with Lion alone." Chen Xuan's idea is very simple. Since Lion wants to invest in the catering industry, if Lin Yuan has If you are interested, wouldn't it be a good thing for him to be a favor?

"Yes, Mr. Lin, this is my first time in China. I used to hear from my grandpa that three or five friends get together to eat hot pot. How lively and interesting it is. How about it? Would you like to show me some face?

" Didn't eat dinner. Isn't Mr. Lion from country Z?" Lin Yuan sneered in his heart. In his previous life, he was a phoenix man who came out of the mountains from a poor family. All changed.

"I grew up in country M, so I'm considered an overseas Chinese."

"Oh, really?"

Lin Yuan glanced at Lion meaningfully, and Lion's heart skipped a beat twice, wondering if it was his illusion, Lin Yuan's gaze seemed a little too cold and sharp, as if it had pierced through all his disguises.

"Mr. Lion?"

Lion came back to his senses, looked at Lin Yuan's gentle and warm smiling face, and thought to himself that he was delusional just now, but he is just a little smart, how could he see through himself at the first meeting?

"I'm sorry, I was distracted just now." Lion apologized, his eyes behind the lenses stared closely at Lin Yuan's face with a faint smile.

Chen Xuan has been in love for a long time, so how can he not see such a blatant seduction? If Wang Xiaotao knows about this, why not torture him to death?

Chen Xuan's luck was really bad today, he was afraid of something, just as he wanted to divert everyone's attention, Wang Tao came in.

"Little Tangyuan, Brother Xuan." Wang Tao walked over to greet Lin Yuan with a smile, and quietly winked at Lin Yuan. The signal was obvious: Wife, it's time to go home!

Lin Yuan felt a little guilty, his eyes began to wander, and the meeting between his ex-boyfriend and his current boyfriend was quite disturbing. Hey, no, why should I have a guilty conscience, Li Guang is a big liar who cheats money and sex, besides, the ex-boyfriend and so on are things from the previous life, and we haven't done anything in this life.