11

Chapter 11 New Year's Eve Disturbance (Part 2)

Lin Mazi limped and took a lot of effort to get to the Lin family's ancestral house. Along the way, he met a lot of acquaintances. When he thought of those people pointing and gloating, Lin Mazi felt angry. Who in these ten miles and eight villages doesn't know that he is the first ten thousand household in Qinghe Town, who dare not give him some face? It was the first time in his life that he was beaten head and face like today, and his face was cut clean. Today, if the little white-eyed wolf can't tell him why, he will make him unable to stay in Linjiacun!

Lin Mazi yelled outside the ancestral house for a long time and saw that no one opened the door for him, kicked the door a few times, picked up a strong wooden stick, limped angrily, searched around the house but couldn't find Lin Yuan, The anger became more intense, and he simply smashed things in Lin Yuan's house to vent his anger.

Poor Lin Yuan's house didn't have much decoration at all, and all the valuable things were put in the valley. He was about to smash Lin Yuan's pot, and there were pieces of bowls all over the ground at his feet.

"What the hell are you doing?" Wang Tao roared angrily.

Lin Mazi's hand paused, and seeing Wang Tao was alone, he waved the brick in his hand and threatened with a grinning grin, "I advise you to mind your own business, or I'll beat you up too!"

Wang Tao smiled angrily, and strode forward , grabbed Lin Mazi's collar and said, "Beat me? I'll see if you beat me or I beat you today!"

Wang Tao was thrown into the army by his father and experienced devil training, let alone one Lin Mazi, even if there were ten Lin Mazi, they would still come and knock down one by one. After playing a few tricks neatly, Lin Mazi was beaten and lay on the ground, crying and begging for mercy.

Now that Wang Tao has grown up, he has never seen any kind of person. He has seen a lot of people like Lin Mazi who bullies the soft and fears the hard. Seeing that he is subdued, he doesn't bother to argue with him. Let him stay here obediently and wait for a while. Let's talk when Lin Yuan comes back, he went out to find his game console first.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he turned around, Lin Mazi got up silently, grabbed the brick at hand and forgot to greet him on the head. When Wang Tao felt the movement behind him, he turned his head reflexively, and his forehead was smashed. As soon as he was standing upright, he felt a sharp pain, and as soon as his eyes were darkened, he fell down at Lin Mazi's feet, and the bright red blood quickly stained his entire face.

Isn't this killing people? Lin Mazi was stunned for two minutes, feeling extremely terrified, looked at the blood-stained brick in his hand, and threw it far away as if seeing a ghost, then looked at the increasing blood on Wang Tao's face, scared He had to scramble and run out of the Lin family's ancestral house.

As soon as he came out of the main gate, he saw Lin Yuan coming back, his face turned pale with fright, and he ran away with his head bent, so fast that even the dogs could not catch up.

Lin Yuan immediately felt that something was wrong, so he didn't go after him, and hurried home to have a look. Sure enough, all the things in the house were smashed, even the game console that Wang Tao left here was not spared, but if it was just simple damage, What happened to Lin Mazi's expression of seeing the devil?

Lin Yuan immediately checked the room from room to room, and when he finally pushed open the kitchen door, he almost lost his soul. He saw Wang Tao lying straight in the middle of the kitchen, his face and the ground were covered with blood, and the whole thing was a murder scene. .

He tremblingly put his hand under Wang Tao's nose, fortunately, he was still alive. Slightly relieved, and taking a closer look, Wang Tao's forehead was opened with a finger-wide opening, from where the blood flowed out. Lin Yuan was in a hurry, with such a wide opening, if the blood flowed down, it would still be fatal!