22

Chapter 22

At night, Lin Yuan was lying on the bed with Chubby in his arms. He began to think about it non-stop, thinking about what he would do if the valley disappeared. His mother's cemetery, the money he earned, and all the valuable things on his body were all there. In the valley, if he can no longer enter the valley, then he really has nothing but little chubby dun'er.

If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't put everything in the valley.

I lost the key to my safe, so I can find a professional lock picker. If it doesn't work, we can still saw the safe, but we can't get into this valley, so we can't find a knife to split ourselves open before entering. ?

There was a sound of even breathing in his arms, and the little chubby dun'er was already drooling from sleep, this little thing was so heartless, Lin Yuan stretched out his paws and scratched it vigorously.

Little Chubby rubbed his head against him in a daze, his big fluffy tail shook slightly, his chubby body arched under the quilt, and continued to sleep in a more comfortable position.

If this little guy is looking after the house, he probably won't wake up when someone else empties the house!

Lin Yuan was thinking in a daze, slowly falling asleep as if infected by its sleepiness.

The next morning, when Lin Yuan woke up, the sun was shining on his buttocks. Looking at the sunlight coming in through the crack of the window, he thought, shouldn't he be insomnia? Why did you sleep so deeply and deeply!

Lin Yuan silently reflected on herself for three seconds, and tried to enter the valley during this time, but the result was just as disappointing as last night, and she couldn't sense the existence of the valley at all.

Sigh, no matter what, life is still going on.

Get up from the bed, get dressed, wake up the little chubby, make some porridge, and pat two cucumbers for breakfast.

"Don't be picky eaters!" Lin Yuan took a big bowl of porridge and served it to Pang Dun'er, "If we can't enter the valley, I guess the two of us will have to drink porridge every day!" A thunderbolt from the blue sky

! The little chubby pier suddenly became depressed, and looked at his master pitifully, "I won't eat chicken legs in the future, can I give chicken soup?"

"It's useless to pretend to be pitiful, just eat the porridge honestly!"

The little chubby dun'er hung his head, licking the porridge one after another, he felt that he was the most pitiful mastiff king in the world, and his master didn't love him anymore .

After breakfast, Lin Yuan took an inventory of the things in the kitchen. There were still a few cucumbers, a few big tomatoes, and half a bag of potatoes.

The potatoes couldn't fit in the car yesterday, so I left them at home.

Lin Yuan lifted the bag outside, tied it to the bicycle with rubber, and prepared to take it to the small shop in a while.

The little chubby porridge finally finished his porridge at this moment, and when he came out, he looked at his owner as if he was about to go out. He immediately squatted in front of the bicycle, looked at the basket of the bicycle, and then at the owner, signaling to the owner that it was going too.

It was only then that Lin Yuan remembered that he no longer had a valley to house the little chubby, if he didn't take the little chubby out, it would mean that he would be starved all day today.

How could he be willing to starve the little chubby, so he quickly picked it up and put it in the car basket.

And then...