44

Chapter 44 Awakening

"My birthday is on the eighth day of the first lunar month. Didn't you go back to city B to celebrate the new year?" What's the trouble? Well, Lin Yuan was baffled by Wang Xiaotao's sudden grievances, so what did he say to celebrate his birthday?

"What you said to me, I..." Wang Tao paused and said, "I can at least give you a gift."

Lin Yuan smiled helplessly: "Didn't you give me the little fat boy? I really Loved it."

Who asked you to like that little fat guy?

If I had known that little fat man was so annoying, I wouldn't have given it to you!

"That's different. Little Fatty is not a birthday present." After Wang Tao finished speaking angrily, he went back to his room, and the door slammed loudly.

"..." Lin Yuan was speechless. Could it be that Wang Xiaotao has entered the rebellious period of youth?

Wang Tao threw himself on the bed, he was very angry now, partly because Lin Yuan didn't tell him about his birthday, and partly because of Lin Yuan's attitude.

He felt that Lin Yuanming was coaxing him like an ignorant child!

Obviously Lin Yuan is the young one, okay?

Wang Tao felt inexplicably irritable in his heart. He rolled around on the bed with the pillow in his arms, and gradually fell asleep.

It was another night of messy dreams, and when the dream was about to end, Lin Yuan was wearing a white dress, and said to him with a smile, "I like you." Wang Tao's mind was in chaos, and his peach blossom eyes, which were usually full of vitality, were dimmed at this moment

. He still clearly remembers how happy and proud he was when he said: "I like you too!" Excited like a drum...

But, how can a boy like a boy?

After all, Wang Tao is well protected by his family. In his moral concept, men and women are born to be together, and men and men...

is against ethics...

Wang Tao suddenly remembered an allusion he had read before: splitting peaches and breaking sleeves, Long Yang's obsession.

But he can't remember the content of the allusion anymore, he only remembers that men are with men, and all he remembers is that there are no good results...

Lin Yuan recently discovered that Wang Tao was avoiding him intentionally or unintentionally, and he didn't have any special feelings about it. Although he has never experienced youth rebellion, he thinks it is understandable.

Moreover, without Wang Tao pestering him all day long, it would be more convenient for him to wander around the valley occasionally.

For example, now, he just locked the door of his room, and wandered leisurely in the valley alone, without worrying that Wang Tao would knock on his door suddenly.

The melons, fruits and vegetables in the valley are ripening one crop after another, but the mother plants show no signs of withering. Even those mother plants grow stronger and stronger, such as winter melon vines, which were only as thick as an adult's thumb at first, and now have the mouth of a bowl. When he grows up, he can catch up with the prehistoric plants in the popular science programs he watched in his previous life.

Almost all the ordinary plants in the valley have undergone various mutations. No matter what the process is, the direction is that the vitality has become more tenacious. Lin Yuan secretly rejoiced that there were no weeds growing in the valley at the beginning, and weeds were about to grow. I guess he couldn't pull it out even if he was exhausted?