97

Chapter 97 Meeting Parents

Luo Yixiang's family is mostly in the south, and his relatives in City B are only his grandfather and two uncles' family. His mother passed away early, and his father has so many things that he has no time to take care of him. He has been in city B since he was studying. Except for winter and summer vacations, he spends most of his time in city B with his grandfather and grandmother.

Now, his grandfather is very old, and he dare not speak out about his condition for fear of irritating the old man. After finishing the dialysis in the hospital, I went through the discharge procedure with a slightly better complexion.

When Chen Xuan finished his psychological training and went to see him with the millet porridge cooked slowly by the super chef in the restaurant, he realized that he had already been discharged from the hospital.

Since Luo Yixiang fell in love with Chen Xuan, he never lived with his grandfather, and has been living in a villa in the suburbs of Beijing.

Chen Xuan hadn't been here for a long time, the grass and trees were withered and yellow, and he was much more bleak than he remembered.

Luo Yixiang was standing in front of the window on the phone, and when he saw Chen Xuan coming, he said, "No matter what, we must find that woman and child." "

Master, do you want to send you the photo?"

"Yes, why not?" Send? I'm really curious what the woman who ruined my parents' marriage and made my second uncle obsessed looked like." Luo Yixiang's voice was icy cold. This photo was well hidden by his second uncle. If it hadn't been for people to repeatedly check his belongings back then, they might not be able to find this photo hidden in the pocket watch.

"Yes, master."

"Send as many people as possible to find them, the sooner the better." Had he known today, he would not have 'disposed' all of his father's illegitimate children, forcing him to find a kidney source so hard.

"Yes, young master."

Luo Yixiang's timing was very accurate, when Chen Xuan came in, he had already hung up the phone, leaning on the bed with a book.

Chen Xuan gently pushed open the half-open door and came in to look at the book in his hand, frowning slightly and said: "If you are not in good health, just lie down and rest more, what are you doing reading these books."

Luo Yixiang put the book aside, a bitter smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and his eyes dimmed: "If I don't read any more, what's the difference between me lying in bed all day and being a waste?" "Don't say that, it will get better." "No need to

comfort

me Me, don't I know about my body? Forget it, let's not talk about these unhappy things." Luo Yixiang said with a smile: "But you, why are you free to come and see me today?

" I'm busy, so I'll come and see you. I'm relieved that you're fine, you should have a good rest, and I'll go back first." Chen Xuan sighed secretly, seeing Xiao Xiang, he couldn't help thinking of what he had done before, how to do it Got a clean heart?

"Xuan, can you stay and have a meal with me?"

"...Okay." Chen Xuan was silent for a while, but still agreed.

A glimmer of light flickered in Luo Yixiang's half-closed eyes: Xuan, you will never leave me.

Because of repeated illness, Luo Yixiang can only eat some boiled dishes with no or very low salt content. He asked the nanny to cook several dishes that Chen Xuan likes, but Chen Xuan looked at the soupy dishes in front of him. , Most of the appetite has gone.