24

Chapter 24 Changes

"Wang Tao, wake up!"

Wang Tao fell into a deep sleep and didn't respond at all. His warm breath wrapped around Lin Yuan's ears, and his refreshing breath wrapped around Lin Yuan's nose. Lin Yuan blushed in disbelief. , A glass heart beats so fast, it's so fucking exciting!

If it goes on like this, if it goes on like this...

he will have a nosebleed!

Lin Yuan was about to cry, he was even thinking about whether he should hide in the valley and come out in another direction.

"Woof! Wang! Wang!"

The little chubby dun'er who was squatting on the bed seemed to sense the embarrassment of the master, and yelled loudly. Chen Ming, who was sleeping in the bed next to him, woke up immediately when he heard the movement, and turned his head to see Lin Yuan. Embarrassed, he smiled unkindly.

Successfully rescued the poor 'Little Zongerbing' from Wang Xiaotao's clutches.

Wang Tao didn't wake up, he was still a little confused, and said: "Brother Chen, what's the matter?"

Chen Ming laughed and said: "You almost crushed the little glutinous rice balls, didn't you say you just lie down on the bedside? Why? Lie down on Xiaotangyuan's bed?"

Wang Tao said confusedly: "Oh."

"Oh what, get out of here quickly." After yelling at Wang Xiaotao, Chen Ming's voice softened immediately, and asked, "Little Tangyuan Son, do you feel any discomfort now?"

Can I say that my whole body is about to fall apart?

"No." Lin Yuan tried to keep his voice steady.

Even the chubby dun'er could hear the reluctance in his voice, and Chen Ming immediately said: "Lie down obediently, I'll find a doctor." After he finished speaking, he quickly rushed out of the ward.

Lin Yuan really wanted to defend himself, he was really fine, he was just being oppressed by Wang Xiaotao.

Wang Tao finally woke up now, got up from the bed, and said apologetically, "Brother was sleepy just now, don't mind."

Lin Yuan was about to shake his head to express that he didn't mind, but Wang Tao continued, "However, I don't think it's entirely my fault, who made you feel so comfortable in your arms! Really, little glutinous rice balls, I think you are fragrant and soft, tender and tender. It's slippery, it's more comfortable to hug than my pillows at home!"

Wang Tao has a bad habit, he likes to sleep with things hugged when he was a child, and he slept with Wang Lue when he was a child, the two little buns are so cute together, but after a while At the age of four, after Wang Lue was strangled awake by him N times, he finally kicked him out of bed. The crying was earth-shattering, which directly caused the whole family to lose sleep at night.

In desperation, his mother made him a super soft big pillow for him to hug and sleep with. This sleep lasted for more than 10 years, so Wang Tao developed the bad habit of hugging things habitually when he went to sleep at night.

Lin Yuan didn't know so many reasons, he felt extremely aggrieved, and the villain in his heart roared madly: Wang Xiaotao, if you continue to tease me like this, don't blame me for treating you like this!

Of course, in this way, Lin Yuan was just fantasizing in his heart, he was still very self-aware. A creature like Wang Xiaotao needs to look at it from a distance and satisfy his eyeballs, but he has to choose a mature and steady one to live with him.