36

Chapter 36

The results of Wang Tao and Zhang Yuexin's final exam also came out. Their grades were exactly the same as those of the half-term exam. The performance advantage will be highlighted.

The final exam results of class one are generally very good. The school asked the students to fill in the subject form. Two-thirds of the students chose science, and the students who chose liberal arts were assigned to the corresponding class according to their grades. In addition, this time The students whose grades are in the bottom ten of the class will also be transferred out of the class by the school, and then the students with excellent grades in the ordinary class will be transferred in. The class adjustment after division of subjects involves the school's future enrollment rate. The school must consider its own development, and some related households with really bad grades will be turned away.

Before the holiday, the school arranged for the students to adjust the class. Some new faces came to the first class, and many people left, including Li Miao.

Li Miao was finally transferred to the regular class because of her poor grades. There is no doubt that she was severely punished by her mother, and the slap marks on her face that could not be concealed made her lose face.

No matter how unwilling she was, she could only pack up her things and leave with hatred in the end.

After two days of make-up classes, the teacher explained the final exam papers to the students. After the teacher and the new students, classmates and new classmates got to know each other better, Wang Tao finally got the half-semester summer vacation he was looking forward to.

On the morning of the second day of the holiday, he went to book a flight ticket back to city B, and the flight took off three days later.

At noon, Chen Ming specially hosted a celebration banquet for Lin Yuan at home. Lin Yuan didn't know the news before. When he arrived, the steaming dishes were already on the table, and Zhang Yuexin and Liang Xiwen were actually there.

Needless to say, Zhang Yuexin must have been invited by Wang Tao, while Liang Xiwen came uninvited after hearing the news.

Everyone prepared a gift for Lin Yuan to go to school.

There is nothing particularly valuable, but this feeling of being cared about and blessed by others makes him feel happy from the bottom of his heart.

Drinking is a must at the celebration banquet. Given that there are three minors present, Chen Ming only prepared low-alcohol cold beer. Drinking it is similar to drinking a drink in this weather, refreshing and thirst-quenching.

But with only 11 degrees of cold beer, Lin Yuan started to feel dizzy after drinking three cups.

"This glass of wine is to godfather, thank godfather for taking care of me all the time." Lin Yuan drank another glass.

Seeing his drunken face, everyone persuaded him not to drink. How could a drunken person listen? He filled the glass with shaking hands and raised it up: "This glass of wine must be respected to Godmother, I wish Godmother a happy birthday!" Fat boy."

Wang Minmin is definitely not allowed to drink alcohol when she is pregnant with a child. She toasted Lin Yuan with water instead of wine. His eyes made him look a bit dainty.

Wang Minmin couldn't help teasing him: "Son, how do you know that the godmother will give you a younger brother, what if it's a younger sister?"

Lin Yuan's head was a little stiff, he thought for a while, and then said slowly: "It must be my younger brother."