38

Chapter 38 Summer Vacation (Part 2)

"Cough...cough...cough..." Wang Lue was choked miserably: "Wang Xiaotao, you are kidding me, the person in the photo is obviously a man." Wang Tao smiled distortedly: "It was just to tease

you Yes, he is my boss and partner I told you

about." Wang Lue studied the photos and said very seriously: "This kid will probably be another disaster when he grows up." "

Go away, you are the disaster Give me back the photo."

Wang Lue handed him the photo and said, "Just now your friends called to ask you out to play, you really don't want to go?"

Wang Tao took the photo and replied, "No , Those people know that singing, drinking, and flirting with girls are boring all day long."

Wang Lueqi said: "Oh, you have changed your sex, why are you suddenly so enlightened? Didn't you like hanging out with them before? "

For Wang Tao's gang of 'friends', Wang Lue doesn't look down on them. One and two are spoiled by the family, and they have never done two serious things when they get together. They are never indispensable for eating, drinking and having fun. Wang Jianguo wanted to 'delegate' Wang Tao, partly because he caused trouble, but more because he was worried that he would be spoiled by these people. In the past, he was told not to associate with this group of people, but he couldn't listen to it, but now it's better, others have invited him to go several times, and let himself push him every time.

Wang Tao picked up the scattered photos on the sofa one by one, and said as he fiddled, "I just think it's boring and I don't want to go." The second day after

Wang Tao returned to City B, these people called him to ask him out to play. He has also been there two or three times, perhaps after half a semester of 'hardening', his ideas are really different from before. He even felt strange to his friends who had been playing together for several years. Watching them smoke imported cigarettes one pack after another and drink imported foreign wine bottle after bottle, the consumption in one night was more than he spent half a term in a small shop. Hard work has paid off a lot, and he felt an indescribable feeling in his heart.

Seeing them singing and dancing flirting with their pretty girlfriends in the private room, amidst the hustle and bustle, Wang Tao suddenly had a thought that he seemed unable to integrate into their world anymore.

That night, he thought a lot in that smoky private room—the joy of his family members showing or restrained when they received the gifts he personally bought with money, the fulfillment of working in the small shop day after day until midnight, and the fulfillment of being with Lin Yuan. The joy of running a small shop together, the excitement of getting paid for the first time...

There are too many memorable moments, but when I think about my previous life, those memories even become blurred and strange. As it should be, he compared his two completely different lives. There is no doubt that he felt that the short half year of studying in Q City was more meaningful than the previous days.

Wang Lue looked relieved: "Wang Xiaotao, you are finally sensible, it's not easy." "

Fuck you, don't forget that I am the elder brother, elder brother!"

"Hmph, let's talk about it when you look like an older brother?" Wang Lue said disdainfully, you crawled out of my mother's belly a few minutes earlier than me, why should you call your elder brother.

"Why don't I look like a big brother anymore, don't forget who bought you a gift!" "

Just a broken game console, you are ashamed to say, do you think everyone is like you, playing such childish games at such an age?" Something?" It's okay if you don't mention this, but when he mentions it, he gets angry, and the gift he received was the worst, Wang Xiaotao's conscience has been eaten by a dog.