99

Chapter 99 Conspiracy

After Mr. Dao was arrested by Mr. Liang's cronies, he was imprisoned in a dilapidated detention center. This seemingly ordinary detention center was actually tight on the outside and tight on the inside. Also known as Elite Reserves. This is the hole card that Mr. Liang has hidden the deepest, even Liang Xiwen doesn't know the existence of this place.

Mr. Liang lived an extraordinary life. He fought on the battlefield when he was a teenager, and was persecuted in his middle age. After he was rehabilitated, he had not lived a peaceful life for two years. Both of his sons died in the self-defense counterattack against Vietnam. Only the eldest son survived. Next year's little grandson is with him. Now, he has already passed the seventies, and power has no meaning to him, but he still firmly holds the power in his hand, and is dissatisfied and criticized by many people.

He didn't care what others thought of him. He did this to destroy that criminal organization that did all kinds of evil, to help his grandson accumulate merits, and to make up for the mistakes he made when he insisted on going his own way.

In his life, he was upright, loyal and upright, worthy of the country and the people, and the only people who owed him were his grandson and Ye Qin who was indirectly killed by him.

If time can go back, he will definitely not obstruct the young couple who are in love in every possible way. It's a pity that all he can do now is guilt and revenge.

In this detention center, there are many elite torture personnel. In just half a month, they pried open Master Dao's mouth, which is tighter than a clam shell...

Some more ancient or profound secrets that Liang Xiwen could not find out were revealed bit by bit. knocked out.

****

After two years of painstaking management of Chen Xuan's restaurant, he has already got rid of the initial predicament. He recruited many talented chefs by various means, and the taste of the restaurant's dishes has become a leader in the industry. Chen Xuan has a wide network of contacts, and his brother Chen Ming takes care of him, the business of the restaurant is booming, which makes many people look at him with admiration.

The sense of accomplishment and satisfaction of being recognized by others makes Chen Xuan full of energy. The young master of the Chen family, who was once lazy and playful, is now about to become a workaholic like his brother. The trend of having your own second home.

"Xiao Xiang, why are you here?" Chen Xuan's eyes were sharp, and he saw Luo Yixiang as soon as he entered the door.

"Can't I come?" Luo Yixiang said with a smile: "Today I brought a friend out for dinner. He is an overseas Chinese with American nationality. It's his first time in the capital and he wants to try the most authentic cuisine of country Z. Except for you, I really can't think of it." Is there any restaurant in City B that tastes better."

"Hi, my name is Lion, nice to meet you." Lion looks to be in his early twenties, about 1.82 meters tall, with yellow skin, black hair and black eyes. Wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, his appearance is not as good as Chen Xuan's, but it's not too bad. He looks very refined and elegant, with a gentle smile on his mouth, which is easy to get close to. He is very fluent in Mandarin. At first glance, he sounds like a native of Z country.

"Hello, my name is Chen Xuan. You can speak Z dialect really well." Chen Xuan reached out to shake his hand.

Lion said with a smile: "My grandfather is a very traditional Chinese, even a bit old-fashioned. Children in our family have to learn Chinese from the beginning of babbling, and from the beginning of literacy, they have to learn ancient and beautiful Chinese characters. Although in M I grew up in the country, but Chinese has always been my mother tongue. This time I finally convinced my grandpa to come back and have a look. It is as beautiful as grandpa said." Chen Xuan