21

Chapter 21

That night, the shop was so busy that only Wang Tao and Lin Yuan were left.

While there was no one around, Lin Yuan took the red envelope out of the valley, returned it to Wang Tao, and said, "Brother Wang, the little Tibetan mastiff you gave me is already very valuable, I really can't accept this red envelope." Wang

Tao He didn't take the red envelope, and said with a smile: "The little Tibetan mastiff is just a gadget. It doesn't matter whether it is expensive or not, as long as you like it. Don't return this red envelope. Brother can get such a thick red envelope this year. Thanks to the dishes you gave brother, we agreed that each person will get half of the red envelopes for the Chinese New Year."

Lin Yuan said: "It was just a joke..."

Wang Tao said seriously: "Who said it was Just kidding, brother is serious. Besides, where did you return the red envelopes for the Chinese New Year? Are you disgusted by the lack of red envelopes given by brother, and look down on brother?" Lin Yuan was dumbfounded by Wang Tao's words, how could anyone force others to accept red envelopes

? "How can it be, Brother Wang, your red envelope is too thick, I really dare not accept it." "

What dare you, you can just accept the red envelope that brother gave you. Let me tell you, I am still number one." It's the first time to give someone a red envelope, don't take away my brother's face!" Wang Tao thought for a while, and then said: "I haven't even given it to my own brother, so you can laugh at me if you don't take him back. Besides, you will be mine in the future. Boss, you have to give us a chance to bribe, right? If you feel sorry, you can give brother a raise, and you can cook more meals to reward brother, really!" After speaking, he smiled flatteringly.

Lin Yuan saw that he was talking about this point, and it would be too hypocritical for him to evade, so he could only laugh and say: "Okay, then thank you, Brother Wang, and I will make a meal for you some other day." After hearing this, Wang

Tao , waited for a long time without further words, and hurriedly said: "One meal is not enough! Also, don't forget to give me a salary increase, at least the same as Zhang Yuexin!"

Lin Yuan secretly sighed that Wang Tao's family doted on him so much that he could He is used to such a domineering yet cute child character, no wonder Teacher Chen and Teacher Wang want to stimulate him to come out and exercise.

"Two more meals are fine."

Wang Tao's eyes lit up immediately.

"But the salary increase still depends on the work performance!"

Wang Tao immediately froze.

"But..."

Wang Tao's ears perked up.

"I'm going to expand the scale of the operation. I'll treat the red envelope as your shareholding. When the time comes, the profit of the small store will be divided into 10% of the gross income and will be settled on a monthly basis." "This is not good, so you will lose a

lot It's gone." Wang Tao is not a person who doesn't know how to measure.

Is Lin Yuan a person who will make himself suffer? He had a plan for doing so.

Now that he wants to grow the small shop, the biggest limitation is that he is young and has no background. If the business of the small shop is really booming day by day, it is inevitable that some people will have some crooked thoughts, and something will happen. When the time comes, there is no place to cry.