94

Chapter 94

Lin Yuan has always been a practical person, and he will act on it when he has a practical idea.

He rented a piece of land of about 100 mu in the suburbs closer to city b, as the food supply for the hot pot restaurant. The land price here is more than four times higher than that in Linjiacun, and the soil quality is not as good as in Linjiacun, but it is extremely sought-after. It took Lin Yuan a lot of effort to rent the land.

This piece of land can be said to be big or small, and the locals can be paid for farming and picking vegetables, but Lin Yuan can only find another trustworthy person to take care of and deliver vegetables. Now that the orchard contracted by City Q needs someone to take care of it, Uncle Wei and the others simply can't handle it, so it's obviously unrealistic to send them over to take care of this small vegetable garden. Later, Wu Zifei introduced his younger brother.

Wu Zifei's younger brother is Wu Zijie, who just turned 18 this year. He is an honest kid, but he doesn't have the habit of studying, and he can't learn no matter what. He didn't even pass the college entrance examination last year. Wu Zifei also gave up his brother's desire to study, and instead taught him fruit tree cultivation and management techniques. He is indeed a bit talented in this area, and he learned a lot from his brother.

Now Lin Yuan said that he wanted someone to take care of the vegetable garden in city b, with a salary of around 2400 including food and housing, which was almost twice the salary in city q. Wu Zifei naturally had to recommend his younger brother to go with such a good opportunity. Anyway, he is young now, has no family and no girlfriend, so going out to learn more and exercise is always a way out.

Planting vegetables is different from planting fruit trees, but Wu Zijie is a child in the countryside, and the family does a lot of farm work, so growing vegetables is not difficult for him at all. When returning home during the Chinese New Year, Lin Yuan met Wu Zijie and felt that he was not bad, honest, steady, hardworking, and not stupid, so he agreed to give him this opportunity to practice.

As soon as the land contract was signed, Lin Yuan asked Wu Zijie to come by train. While adapting to the environment here, let him learn to drive. In addition to guarding the vegetable garden, he also has to do the delivery of vegetables.

Then, after the wire fence around the vegetable garden was completed, Lin Yuan took advantage of Wu Zijie's learning of his driver's license, specially hired two Dadongfeng cars, which were well covered, and pretended to run back and forth to the vegetable garden several times. In these two cars, each car was only half loaded with old grains to cover up people's eyes and ears, deliberately making others think that he had loaded a lot of things.

As soon as the car drove away, Lin Yuan released more than 2,000 half-sized roosters, hens, and more than 500 adult chickens that were specially bred in the valley. It is not conspicuous at all. After finishing these things and allocating the vegetable garden and part of the funds to Wu Zifei, the rest is not the focus of Lin Yuan's concern.

The supply from the rear was finalized, and the store Lin Yuan wanted to buy was also available.

The store was bought by Wang Tao as a middleman from his uncle's real estate company. The store has more than 800 square meters, and the location is very good. Uncle originally didn't plan to sell this set of shops, the value of keeping it for rent is far higher than selling it, and the appreciation is also very fast. However, he couldn't stand the softness of his precious nephew, and in the end he only charged the family price, 4 million. To be honest, this price is still a long way from the guarantee, but he has never been short of these few dollars, so he just let the baby The nephew is happy.