64

Chapter 64
The visit to the holy mountain aroused Lin Yuan's interest in traveling. Before the end of the long summer vacation, Lin Yuan explained the matter to everyone, and put Fat Duner and Gesang into the valley to visit Changbai Mountain.

Lin Yuan has been thinking about the wild ginseng in Changbai Mountain for a long time, but unfortunately he and the locals went into the mountain for more than ten days and didn't even see the shadow of wild ginseng. Been to Xiong Xiazi.

Uncle Qi, a local who leads Lin Yuan, is an old hunter with rich experience.

In addition to not picking wild ginseng, Lin Yuan's trip to Changbai Mountain has also yielded a lot - a number of weeds and wild trees full of aura, these plants are very inconspicuous in appearance, even Uncle Qi and the others are not famous Come on, but they are quite rare on the mountain. For example, a bright yellow grass with white flowers and black cores, they have only seen it in the weeds at the entrance of a cave after so many days on the mountain. Lin Yuan was able to discover it thanks to its strong aura.

Things like this have happened many times recently, but most of the time, Lin Yuan quietly collected these spiritual plants into the valley without disturbing anyone.

Even so, Lin Yuan's suspected behavior of "picking up trash" was laughed at by everyone.

Lin Yuan stayed in Changbai Mountain for nearly 20 days. Before leaving, he finally picked a wild ginseng. Uncle Qi said it was about 50 years old, which made Lin Yuan very happy.

Maybe this day was really destined for ginseng. When Lin Yuan went down the mountain with Uncle Qi, Aunt Qi told Lin Yuan that he had bought the wild ginseng seeds he wanted. There were more than 50 seeds. I bought it for only two hundred yuan for Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan paid the money happily, took a look at the seeds, and found that the seeds were all of the best quality, exactly the same as those described in the medical books he had seen before, the only difference was that the more than 50 seeds in Lin Yuan's hand There are about 20 of them wrapped in a thin layer of light green aura.

"Why do these seeds look different, and feel bigger?" Lin Yuan asked a few seeds wrapped in aura and pretended to come out.

"Young man, your eyes are really good, you can't hide such a small difference from you!" Aunt Qi said with a chuckle: "Lao Xie and our man are old acquaintances, and it's an exaggeration to beat Xiong Blind together. I heard that he once dug up a nearly thousand-year-old ginseng before, and that ginseng had long legs and arms, and it was almost the essence of adult ginseng, and this seed was produced by that ginseng essence." "

You Long-tongued lady, talk about these gods and gods every day." Uncle Qi interrupted her displeasedly, remembering that Lao Xie had so enthusiastically planted the seeds of the 'Ginseng Essence' in the soil that none of them germinated. In the Qu scene, Uncle Qi blushed and scolded his mother-in-law for not doing things well, and then scolded Lao Xie for his unkind behavior.

"Maybe if I take it back and plant it, I can really grow a ginseng essence." Lin Yuan half-jokingly said. With the magic of the valley, why worry about not being able to grow good ginseng?

The next day, Uncle Qi took Lin Yuan into the city with his own motor tricycle. The car was full of Lin Yuan's harvest during this period, including grass, trees and game, all packed in pockets. Lin Yuan asked Uncle Qi to unload these bags for him in a hotel in the city, and asked the hotel staff to help him take the bags to the room. After he checked in, please invite Uncle Qi to have a good meal with him in a restaurant in the city to thank Uncle Qi for taking care of him these days.

After dinner, seeing off Uncle Qi, Lin Yuan walked around the city, bought some souvenirs, and returned to the hotel early.

After tidying up the things in the hotel, I put them all into the valley, leaving only some bags for dry goods to hide outside. After tidying up, Lin Yuan also followed into the valley, and selected a suitable place to plant the plants that had been put in before. The saplings were planted on the mountain, and the grasses were planted in the medicine field. The wild ginseng seeds were scattered on the mountain, and two "ginseng essence" seeds with the most spiritual energy were picked and planted on the edge of the pool.

The abundant aura in the valley revived these plants very quickly. Lin Yuan used his 'mind power' to control the pond water and watered all these plants. After finishing his work, he teased Fat Duner and Gesang to play until it was getting late before leaving the valley. .

In the evening, Lin Yuan went to the night market in the city and enjoyed some northern snacks.

While Lin Yuan was enjoying life leisurely, Granny Zhu's nephew came to the door and took her back to the countryside to play for two days.

"Auntie, I want to discuss something with you." Granny Zhu is seventy years old, and her nephew is nearly fifty years old.

Granny Zhu took a sip of tea and cleared her throat: "Speak." "

That's right. You also know that my third son has been learning to cook outside after graduating from junior high school. Now that he has skills, he can work for others. The boss My heart is dark, the salary is not as high as that given in the factory, and I am exhausted all day long, my third child is now skinny, and I feel distressed when I look at it as a father." Granny Zhu thought of the past two months

. When I saw Zhu Sanwa, his rich general belly and double chins were stacked three times. Is that also called thin? !

"You mean you want me to introduce Sanwazi to work in Xiaolin's shop?"

"Auntie, Mr. Zhu is thin-skinned. Let the daughter-in-law say this." The person who spoke was Granny Zhu's nephew. The daughter-in-law, Li Yuegui, looks short, fat and honest at the age of fifty, but she is actually too shrewd.

Granny Zhu nodded, with a faint guess in her heart.

"Sanwazi has been learning to be a chef outside these years, and he has some skills. You have eaten the dishes he made during the Chinese New Year. They are delicious. But the bosses outside are black-hearted, and they only give him one in a month. With a salary of four to five hundred yuan, it seems that Sanwazi is almost twenty-five, and he doesn't even have a date, so he doesn't know what to do in the future! A few days ago,

Sanwazi came back from City C and said that he had saved some money by working all these years , let us help him make up some more, he wants to open a small restaurant in the city and be his own boss.

We have been around the city for a few days, but your old man's shop is in a good location, there are many customers, and the business is booming You see, if you rent it to outsiders, it is still renting. It is better to rent it to your nephew. We will pay as much as you rent from others. After the third child gets rich, I must think of your old man's goodness and give you a pension until the end of the day. ."

Granny Zhu has been in business all her life, and has accumulated a lot of money in her hands. She doesn't care if anyone provides for her. At her age, she is more worried about what will happen after her death. She was a young widow and had no children all her life. When she died in the future, she had to rely on her nephews and nephews to bury her. Sooner or later, her small shop would be passed on to them.

However, if the person who rented the shop was not Lin Yuan, she might agree to it with one bite. But these days, Lin Yuan has nothing to say about her being really nice to her. No matter it is rent, wages, or daily food, she has never been treated badly at all. People in the store will help her with the things she does on weekdays if they are too busy. She has always been the most idle person in the store. In addition, Lin Yuan spent so much money to decorate her shop so beautifully, how could she speak to Lin Yuan?

"I rent the store front and the house and yard behind it to Lin Yuan for 4,000 yuan a year." Considering the size of her small store, this price is already considered low in City Q, and Granny Zhu hoped that they would retreat in spite of the difficulties.

Li Yuegui sneered in her heart, even if the rent is 5,000 yuan a year, can you bring the inexhaustible money into the coffin after your old woman dies? No matter how much money there is, sooner or later it won't belong to our third child?

She feigned surprise on her face: "So expensive?" Then she acted like a strong man cut off her wrist, "4000 is 4000 yuan, after all, it's for the children. It's enough for us to ask the villagers to borrow a little more. Hey, who asked I only have a son like San Wazi? If I don't treat him better now, I'll have to rely on him to take care of our old couple's pension and weep for the funeral." These words seemed to be

pitiful, but they were hitting Granny Zhu. Granny Zhu's men are unreliable. In the early years after her man died, she broke off her friendship. Her natal family had two brothers and one sister, and she was the third eldest. There are many, but none of them are filial, and they don't even support their mothers, so how can she count on them?

The third nephew in the elder brother's room is the only one who can take care of her in retirement. Her eldest brother had five children, only Zhu Laosan was a male, and the others were all daughters, who had already married far away. Before her death, Granny Zhu's eldest brother told her son and daughter-in-law that she must take care of his hard-working third sister.

Granny Zhu's eldest brother is an honest person, and has always had a good relationship with her. During the famine, her elder brother tightened the belts of the whole family and saved a mouthful of food for her, so she didn't starve to death. She can't forget no matter what.

However, now, she has to face a dilemma.

Granny Zhu took a sip of tea, and things about Lin Yuan and her elder brother flashed through her mind one by one.

"Hey, it's not that I don't agree. Lin Yuan has already paid all the rent for this year. We signed the contract. I can't rent the house to other people before the lease expires this year." Grandma Zhu sighed, benevolent It's hard to have both, the only solution now is the word 'drag'.

Li Yuegui became anxious when she heard this: "This is not considered subletting, at best it can only be regarded as self-use. Can you just tell him and ask him to find another shop to move out? At worst, you can refund the rent to her and we will come out." The rent for the second half of the year."

"It's not as simple as you said, if I don't rent a house to Lin Yuan before the expiration of this year, according to the contract, I will pay ten times the rent, which is 40,000 yuan, to Lin Yuan. How can there be so much money to compensate him?"

"This—" Li Yuegui gritted her teeth and said, "Auntie, then you can introduce Sanwazi to work in his shop first, and then you can rent the house to us when the lease period is over. "

As soon as he finished speaking, Li Yuegui also felt that his tone was too blunt and forceful, so he softened his voice and said: "Auntie, Sanwazi is the only son of several generations of our old Zhu family, and you can't just watch him disappear." Isn't it? If he can earn a lot of money early and marry a daughter-in-law, he will be able to spread the branches and leaves for the old Zhu's family earlier." "

Hey, you guys are too hasty to talk about this, I will come back to you when I go back and think about it." Grandma Zhu sighed.

When Lin Yuan came back from Changbai Mountain, Granny Zhu told Lin Yuan about this in private. She also knew that what she did was not kind, but what could she do?

The commercial street on Donghong Road will be completely completed by the end of the year, but completion is one thing, and it will take a long time to decorate the hot pot restaurant. Changing the plan is out of the question.

"Grandma Zhu, can you see if this works? After the lease expires at the end of the year, I will be given a grace period until March next year. As a thank you, all the decorations in the store, including the pots and stoves, will be given to you directly. I will only bring the ones I bought. Take those tableware, tables, chairs, refrigerators, and other household items."

"Xiao Lin, how embarrassing this is." Granny Zhu sighed softly, "Hey, Xiao Lin, it's my mother who is sorry for you..." Granny Zhu has been in business for so many years, and knows that a store has accumulated Moving away after gaining a lot of popularity is extremely debilitating. How can she not feel guilty when she doesn't know that Lin Yuan originally intended to open another hot pot restaurant?

However, in Lin Yuan's previous plan, he did not intend to give up Granny Zhu's small shop. Even if there is no hot pot restaurant here, the income from selling potato chips alone is still very considerable. His original plan was that when the hot pot restaurant was separated, the small shop would sell potato chips and fresh fruit shaved ice, but unfortunately the plan could not keep up with the change.

"It's nothing, old man, don't take it to heart." Lin Yuan comforted with a smile, he was not a real young man who didn't understand the world, after a lifetime, he could fully understand Granny Zhu's feelings.

Of course, he also has his bottom line, there is absolutely no way for Zhu Sanwa to enter his shop.

After talking with Granny Zhu, Lin Yuan talked to He Li about the matter again, and at the same time told He Li that he was going to buy a shop on Donghong Road and open a hot pot restaurant, and asked He Li to start looking for two or three suitable ones. The selected candidates trained Xu Liang to be qualified chefs.

At this stage, Zhao Wu is the only suitable candidate in the store, but He Li is not sure whether Zhao Wu's character is reliable. After communicating with Lin Yuan, Lin Yuan told her not to put all her eggs in one basket, but to recruit more people He is not worried about the leakage of the hot pot recipe of the shop.

He Li has heard Xu Liang mention the mysterious "ancestral secret recipe" provided by Lin Yuan. This is the core secret of the shop. Lin Yuan's only request is to let Xu Liang keep this bottom line.

Although he encountered so many bad things when he came back from Changbai Mountain, it didn't affect Lin Yuan's good mood at all.

Because the valley, as he guessed, evolved again after putting in plants with aura - the area became a little bigger, and the meandering stream was wider than before.