12

Chapter 12 Gifts

There were only a few shops in the town that were still open. Lin Yuan went shopping for a long time, bought some bowls and daily necessities, and wanted to see if he could buy a table and stool to go back. Several police cars stopped in front of him.

The door of one of the police cars was opened, and a policeman came out and said to him, "Hello, because Lin Jian, a villager in Linjia Village, is suspected of beating others and trespassing on people's houses to cause trouble, you, as one of the parties involved, hope to cooperate with our investigation and evidence collection. "

Lin Jian is Lin Mazi's name. Lin Yuan knew it, but he felt strange when it came from a policeman. He guessed that Wang Tao could not let it go so simply, but he didn't expect him to pass the police.

The crime of breaking and entering a private house can be big or small, big enough to be sentenced, small enough to be inadmissible, not to mention that it is already Chinese New Year, and the police will work hard to manage such a trivial dispute, which can only explain one thing.

Lin Mazi has offended someone who the police station must give face to. This person may be Wang Tao or Chen Ming. For the first time, Lin Yuan became curious about the identity of Chen Ming and Wang Minmin. In his previous life, he had heard that these two teachers had a deep background in the north. Make way for the dragon!

Thinking about it carefully now, Lin Yuan suddenly realized that since at some point, everything that happened around him has deviated from the track of his previous life one by one.

When his mother passed away in his previous life, he was ill for a long time. Lin Mazi's family bullied him even more, made him do things in different ways every day, and often didn't give him food. The stomach problem came from starvation at that time; in addition, he remembered It is very clear that at this time in the previous life, Mr. Chen and Mr. Wang did not visit his home, let alone brought Wang Tao with him. In his previous life, he had never met Wang Tao at all.

For a moment, Lin Yuan was at a loss, he didn't know if this was his life or not.

Isn't this kid scared and stupid? Seeing that Lin Yuan didn't speak for a long time, the policeman was puzzled. He felt that he was quite upright in his police uniform, and today's task was specially assigned by the chief. Even he himself felt that he was very amiable today. The child doesn't look like a timid person.

He has been a criminal policeman for so many years, and his skills in judging people have long been perfected by those criminals. Although the child in front of him is thin and thin, the determination flashed in his blank eyes can never be fooled. Given time, this child It must not be something in the pool. What's more, with someone as unattainable as the young master of the Chen family standing in front of him, his future is limitless. Suddenly, he felt a little sympathetic to Lin Mazi who was imprisoned in the police car. If he got involved with such a character, he probably would never have a good death in his life.

He patted Lin Yuan on the shoulder, Lin Yuan came back to his senses, smiled and said, "Yes, I will definitely cooperate."

The police put Lin Yuan's bicycle and all the things he bought into the police car, and drove him there. The police station, after taking the statement, treated him to a supper, and finally took him home in a police car.

Lin Yuan had never enjoyed this kind of treatment in his two lifetimes combined, so he was flattered and waved goodbye to the police comrades very politely.

Look at how well-behaved and sensible this child is! Sitting in the car, the policeman said with emotion, the more cute Lin Yuan felt in his heart, the more he hated Lin Mazi, so he immediately decided to let the brothers in the team take good care of him when he went back.