75

Chapter 75

"Second Uncle, wait for me, I'll take the things in first." Lin Yuan entered the room and closed the door to put Pang Er.

"Scare the guy outside for a while, but don't really bite you, you know?" The big man is a rascal, if he really bites him, Lin Yuan might be extorted a lot of money from him, that's why he only let the fat man out The reason is that Gesang is not as smart and obedient as Chubby, and his bite is absolutely unambiguous.

"Woof! Wang!" Fat Duner yelled twice to show that he understood.

In the yard, the big man looked around, a trace of greed flashed under his drooping eyelids, no wonder everyone said that Lin Yuan had dug up a treasure, and this house was repaired, tsk tsk tsk, it was the first in ten miles and eight villages. There are too few people who wanted to 'borrow' two or three thousand yuan before!

"Second Uncle, to tell you the truth, I still owe a lot of debts, I'm really sorry." Lin Yuan's tone was very polite, but when it came to money, there was absolutely no way. Lending money to someone like him might as well be in vain, at least he can make a fuss, but lending him money can't even make a fuss. You can't let go of this kind of naughty man like a big man. If you have a taste, he will pester you for a long time. Fake, who doesn't know that you are a big boss now, can you be short of money? Uncle just wants to ask you to borrow tens of thousands of dollars to build your own house. Look at your house, which is so beautifully repaired. The one with the glass door, my uncle lives in a mud room, so you can help him as a good deed." Datou Lai said one uncle at a time, which is called an affectionate appearance, with the appearance of Lai Dinglin Yuan.

"Second Uncle, who did you hear that I'm the big boss?" Lin Yuan asked.

"Who said that? Lin Yuan, don't pretend to be uncle. Who in the village doesn't know that you have dug up treasures in the old Lin family's house? Let me tell you, I am also surnamed Lin, and I am more serious than you." For those who have obtained the Lin family tree, you are digging the treasures passed down from our Lin family ancestors

. Why don't you know what treasure I dug up? I'm afraid the second uncle might be deceived by someone." Lin Yuan felt a headache, why did someone come out and say that he dug up a treasure?

"Cheat? Hmph, Lin Yuan, don't try to fool me, anyway, I won't leave if I can't borrow money today." The big man took another sip of wine while talking.

"Wow! Woah! Woof! Woof!" Fat Duner stayed quietly by Lin Yuan's feet all the time, just because he was too quiet, he kept thinking about 'borrowing money' from Lin Yuan. Be careful to ignore it, at this moment it barked suddenly, which scared the big head.

Damn, what is this thing? How can it be more fierce than a wolf dog? !

"Lin Yuan, take care of your dog, hey, hey, don't let it come over, don't come over!" The big man said as he backed away.

"Second Uncle, my chubby boy has a bad temper. I don't dare to deal with him when he's angry. He even bites me!" Lin Yuan's expression was very innocent.

"Oh! Woah! Woah! Woof!" Fat Duner bared his white animal teeth, half-curved his front half and looked fiercely furious. The low growl became more and more fierce, as if he was about to pounce at any moment.

The big man was so frightened that he threw the wine bottle, turned his head and ran away, not even daring to turn his head.

After scaring the big man away, the fat man ran up to Lin Yuan immediately, rubbing his big head on Lin Yuan's lap like a dog's leg.

"Good job, stewed meat for you tonight!"

"Wow!" Fat Duner looked out the door affectionately, and he sincerely hoped that the big man would come to the door tomorrow to scare him again.