106

Chapter 106

It was almost noon when Lin Yuan woke up again. As soon as he woke up, he saw Wang Tao sitting beside the bed with his head bowed like an abandoned dog. With blue and black stubble, it is obvious that he has not slept all night.

"Is there something wrong with Xiaotangyuan? Do you want to drink water? Are you hungry?"

Lin Yuan shook his head. He feels much better now. He fell asleep on the road last night and woke up while bandaging the wound. , And then I have been sleeping until now, the exhaustion of the body has almost dissipated, but the foot that was scratched by myself still has a burning pain.

He looked around, the decoration of the ward is very good, the decoration is simple and warm, there are sofas, TVs and air conditioners, fresh fruits are placed on the coffee table, blooming flowers are in the vases, if it is not for the faint smell of disinfectant in the air, he I almost thought I had entered some hotel.

There was only Wang Tao in the ward, and Lin Yuan asked softly, "Uncle Wang and Auntie didn't make things difficult for you, did they?" Wang Tao put his hand

under the quilt, and held Lin Yuan's right hand that was not infused with fluid. The hand that had been lying under the quilt was warm, Fingers intertwined, the heart that had been hanging in the throat all night finally fell back into the stomach: "Luo Yixiang told you?" "

Yeah." Lin Yuan nodded. The truth is known to the family members, and it is definitely a lie to tell the family members that they are not guilty or worried about coming out.

Wang Tao said angrily: "I knew it was him, dammit, it's really not a thing." "

Not only him, An Jun was also involved in this matter, I'm worried that things will become big." Now that Luo Yixiang has been arrested, he should It can't pose any threat anymore, but An Jun is different. If he brings this matter to the school, I'm afraid it will cause another storm.

"Don't worry, leave this matter to me. I guarantee that he won't dare to say anything. You don't have to worry about Mom and Dad. You are responsible for recuperating and convincing them. Don't look at my dad being rigid all the time." He has a fierce face, but he is actually very soft-hearted. Yesterday he heard that you were missing, and he sent someone to look for you with me. He just found out about the two of us now, so it's normal for him to be unable to accept it for a while Just wait for him to get used to it. And mom is anxious when she knows that you were injured and hospitalized. She is cooking lotus seed, peanut and pork knuckle soup for you at home. They don't like you when they're together, I think they like you more than my own son! So, daughter-in-law, just obediently recuperate and leave other matters to me." After going through last night

, Wang Tao was really scared, he really couldn't imagine what would happen to Lin Yuan if something happened to him. Just like he couldn't imagine that if there was no Lin Yuan in his life, there might be something else in emptiness, pain and despair... For a moment, he really understood Luo Yixiang's abnormal attachment to Chen Xuan.

Lin Yuan knew that the actual situation was definitely not as optimistic as Wang Tao said, but when he heard that Lan Mengling would come to see him, he immediately felt relieved and said with a light smile, "Don't make me look like a seriously ill patient. I'll be fine in a while, don't worry."

Wang Tao pinched Lin Yuan's bloody face, and said dissatisfied: "What is a little injury, the flesh is cut open, do you know how much blood you bleed? Scoundrel, you want to worry about me to death, don't you?"

"Go, don't feel nauseous." A certain glutinous rice ball's face began to heat up.

"What's disgusting, I'm speaking from the bottom of my heart." Now he has internal and external troubles, with his parents obstructing him, and Liang Xiwen and Zhang Yuexin, these two bastards watching over him outside, the only thing he can do now is to take good care of his precious wife. If his wife was kidnapped, he wouldn't even have the place to cry!