32

Chapter 32 Reopening

At noon, Xu Liang followed the address given by Instructor Liang to find the small shop, where Lin Yuan was making soup.

"Little glutinous rice balls, someone is looking for them." Wang Tao was obediently picking vegetables, and shouted at the top of his voice.

"Wait a minute, I'll be out right away." Lin Yuan put the lid on the pot, turned the heat to medium, washed her hands and went out.

Xu Liang stood at attention reflexively: "Hello, little boss."

Xu Liang was a little lame because of his injuries, and when he stood at attention, his right foot was slightly raised, which looked a little funny. After retiring from the army, he couldn't find a job. He was forced to work in the brick factory in the village to make ends meet. His dark face made him look ten years older than his peers, so that Lin Yuan said, "Uncle Xu , you can just call me Xiao Lin."

"Yes."

Lin Yuan sat him down and brought him a glass of water: "I heard from Instructor Liang that you are a good cook, what kind of dishes do you know?"

Xu Liang said : "I just know how to cook some home-cooked dishes in Sichuan cuisine."

"Home-cooked dishes are also good." What

Lin Yuan himself can cook is only some home-cooked dishes. I learned it in the small restaurant where I used to work. However, although home-cooked dishes are simple, not every chef can do them well and make them taste like 'home'.

He went on to ask: "I don't know if Instructor Liang has told you that I'm mainly recruiting people to be in charge of the hot pot. Can you do it?" "Yes." "Well, I'm cooking hot pot

now

, you Come taste it with me and tell us your thoughts."

When the two of them entered, Wang Xiaotao whispered to Zhang Yuexin quietly: "Little Tangyuan really looks like a boss."

Zhang Yuexin said with a smile: "That's right, do you think he's serious? He looks so special..."

Wang Xiaotao smiled meanly: "It's so cute, isn't it."

Zhang Yuexin nodded in agreement.

"You two speak ill of the boss behind your back, be careful what I sue you for." Granny Zhu said with a smile.

"..." The two immediately shut their mouths obediently, acting like good citizens.

As soon as Xu Liang entered the kitchen, he smelled a strong smell of hot pot. Under Lin Yuan's signal, he lifted the lid of the pot, skillfully used a spatula to shake off the oil on the surface, and scooped some soup from the bottom of the pot into a bowl. Here, after cooling down, I took a sip.

"The soup base has a strong fragrance, and the spicy taste is slightly lighter than that of Chongqing hot pot. There is also less fresh pepper in the soup. However, there should be something more in this soup than traditional hot pot, otherwise the soup will not be so delicious. , the color of the soup will not be so red." Xu Liang truthfully expressed his feelings.

Lin Yuan nodded in satisfaction, and pointed to a glass bottle next to the pot: "The thing you mentioned is it. It is brewed according to the secret recipe handed down by my family. Adding it to the hot pot can enhance the taste. It is very difficult to make this thing." It's not easy, when you make hot pot in the future, just add a small drop to each pot, and I'll lose money if you add too much." He pretended to be serious and said, "Don't mention this to the third person, it's me trade secrets."